The crazed EASTER EGG HUNT - BRAGGERS RIGHTS ON THE LINE - AAHHH :(

All four of us are standing outside the house. I sent them on a killing spree – I MEAN GROCERY SHOPPING – for an hour or so while I hid some mini chocolate eggs around our house.

"Okay, that's all the eggs!" I say, giving each of my friends a basket. "Winner gets bragging rights-"

"Ehh, I've killed for less." Luna interrupted. I sigh and move on.

"Winner also gets any Easter egg of their choice. Anyone who finds an egg gets to keep it. ARE YOU READY KIDS?"

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN!"

"I CANT HEAR YOU!"

"AyE aYE cAptAIN!"

I blow the whistle I'm holding, and all three of them try to run through the front door at the same time. They get stuck in the doorway for a second, then fall on top of one another, before getting up and sprinting to different areas of the house.

"I found one!" Slime called out, dodging Dorian's attempt at snatching it from her. "It was underneath the table!"

"I found another!" Luna said, searching the fridge.

"Are you sure they aren't just... real eggs?" Slime asks. Luna looks at the egg she picked up, where she found it, and then slowly put the egg back.

"There's only 10 hidden eggs, so be quick!" I call, forgetting to tell everyone earlier. The resulting frantic sprinting around the house made me instantly regret saying that.

"I need a power booster." Luna said, before darting off upstairs.

"Wait, a what?" I ask, following her upstairs. I walk in her room to see her guzzling blood from her mini-fridge.

"Luna, what the hell?"

"It helps me stay focused!" She protests.

"Well either way, it's cheating." I say. "And for that, you need to stay here for 5 minutes before you can re-join the hunt." She scowls at me, but doesn't say anything else.

As I head back down, Slime gleefully shows me another three eggs she found.

"How many have you found, Dorian?"

"Umm... one?"

"Well, one is better than none?" I say, in an attempt to comfort her.

"I can hear you all secretly judging me for my lack of egg finding abilities!" Luna yells from her room.

"What are you even doing up there, Luna?" Dorian asks.

"I'm up here because Peachy is a bitch!"

"Shut up Luna, you were cheating!"

"Having a drink is NOT cheating!"

"Drinking blood, to make you 'focus better' is 100% cheating!"

No response.

"Either way, the five minutes is up, so you can come back downstairs if you-"

Luna whizzes by, into the garden. She emerges a few seconds later, with 4 eggs.

"How did you find all the eggs I put in the garden?!" I ask. "Wait a minute...!"

I run upstairs into Luna's room, and look out the window.

"I knew it... a perfect view of the whole garden!"

I sigh. "Well it's not technically against the rules so... I guess I have to allow it."

"Hey... there's only one egg left! And Slime and Luna each have four eggs – so whichever one of them finds the egg is the-"

"I found the last egg!" Dorian interrupts me, exiting the bathroom. "Umm... should I not have found it?"

"No, no it's fine – but now it's a tie. So, Slime, Luna, give me one of your eggs."

They each hand me one.

"I will hide these, and Luna will find them. Then, I'll hide them again, and Slime will find them. Quickest wins."

They agree with my terms, and I go to hide the eggs for Luna.

I place them both in her room (one in her microwave and another in her mini-fridge. When Luna starts to search, she spends a while in the other rooms as her room is 'too amazing' for anyone to mess with. Her time is 5 minutes and 38 seconds. Luckily, instead of killing me for hiding them in her room, she agrees that it was a good spot.

Next, it's Slime's turn. I again place the eggs in her room, one in her Barbie box, and another hidden with her inventions. She found the one with her inventions fairly quickly, but forgot to check the Barbie box until it was too late. Her final time... was 12 minutes and 16 seconds.

"Are you kidding me? Luna cheated – and she still won?" Slime yells, upset.

"Because I'm the egg catching MASTER!! HOW DARE YOU DOUBT MY CATCHING SKILLZ?"

"Did you really just add that 'Z'?"

"... maybe."

The rest of us sighed in frustration.

"She's gonna be bragging about this for weeks!"

Hi everyone, I'm back again!

Okay, so I know I was going to continue Slime's plot, but it's Easter – we need an Easter special XD

Well done on the win Luna!

But for now...

Peachy out! 😊