EMERGENCY MEETING!

As I lay on the floor of the living room, playing with Pepper, Slime bursts through the door.

"Guys I'm calling an emergency meeting!" She shouts to us. In only a few seconds, Luna, Tammy, Slime, and I are sitting at our table in the living room.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Where's Dorian?!" Luna quickly interrupts.

"I found Dorian in the kitchen - completely knocked out." Slime says. (I don't care if it's a parody, I don't want to write about my friends dying so sue me).

"Who knocked her out?" Tammy asks. Immediately our eyes turn shifty, as we glance at each other, a gleam in our eyes.

"I was in my bedroom." Tammy says.

"I saw her - I was in my own bedroom." Slime adds.

"I was in the bathroom." Luna says.

"Well," I continue, "I was in the living room, playing with Pepper."

"Oh, so you were right next to the kitchen then?" Slime jumps in, and I'm quick to rebuttal.

"Yes, but if you remember, there's a vent between the kitchen and the bathroom! So the attacker could have jumped between them!"

All eyes turn to Luna.

"I, uhh, I - I didn't!"

It doesn't matter - we already had voted to kick her out of the house. As we shut the front door, the last thing we heard was: "You're all idiots!"

The next person down was Tammy - hit in the head and abandoned in her bedroom.

Slime and I go to the living room to discuss.

"So why did you attack Tammy for then?" I shout.

"I didn't - you obviously did!"

"I wouldn't hurt my own girlfriend!"

"Well you accused Luna of doing the same thing."

"We ALL accused her! Besides, you and Tammy went upstairs together, and when I go up to check on you both, BOOM. Knocked out Tammy, right in the doorway."

One on one, I knew Slime could overpower me, but filled with rage at Slime hurting Tammy and Dorian, and Luna getting kicked out when actually she was innocent, I was able to kick her out.

Finally - it was all over.

HIT.

"Ack!" I say, something cold and hard hitting me in the back of my head. "Who... what...?"

As I fall unconscious, I spot a metal bat lying right next to...

Pepper.

The true imposter.

Hi guys! I wanted to write an Among Us parody, but it's quite short. This is because I'm spending the other half of my space talking about something VERY IMPORTANT.

As you guys know, I've almost finished writing my HTTYD fanfiction.

I started my it in 2018 (and by this I mean the first one, the For the Glory one) - and now it's almost 2021 - it's been about 2 years. I love HTTYD, but I can't wait to move on and write something new.

And on that subject...

It's time for 'LET'S VOTE ON PEACHY'S NEW FANFICTION TOPIC!'

Basically, I'm stuck between three options for my next fanfiction, so I'd like you guys to choose which one you'd like me to write about next (I'll also be putting this on my Announcements, and other ongoing stories).

This does not mean that I'll be writing and publishing it straight after Let me Live is over - because of the experience I had with it, I decided I want to prepare some fully written chapters beforehand, so I can have some on hand in case I don't have the time to write a chapter.

OKAY, the options are:

1) My Hero Academia

2) Gravity Falls

3) The Next Step

These plotlines have already been chosen, so don't worry about that haha. I can't choose, so I'm hoping you guys can choose for me XD

Thanks for your help and support, it means a lot!

But for now...

Peachy out! 😊