qUIrkY QueStIOnS

Another day - another scramble for computer control.

"Luna get your hand off mine, I'm taking control of the mouse!" I yell at her, clicking the mouse repeatedly, trying to stop Luna from uploading the video. "We're not supposed to upload this until we're at 500 views."

"Your blog isn't as important as showing off this face to THE WORLD!!!" Luna says, wrestling the mouse off of me, and clicking 'UPLOAD'.

"Nooooooooo!" I cry, partially laughing from the sheer stupidity, and partially annoyed. "I didn't want that video uploaded so soon!"

"What video?" Tammy says, placing a hand on my back in comfort. "I'm sure it's nothing that bad."

"It's of us answering those questions."

The hand on my back tenses.

"Oh - that." She says, gently removing the hand from my back. "Well, I'm sure there's no proper respon-"

"What the fuck??" Luna interrupts us, pointing at my blog - the reads are SKYROCKETING!!

"Luna why would you do this???" I say, starting to panic.

"I didn't realise it would gain this much attention!" She tries to explain herself, but I don't pay much attention, leaning into Tammy a bit more. "It seemed fine, and you were getting more anxious about it each day - I figured if we uploaded it now, you wouldn't have to worry about it... It's not like I wanted my answers up there for the world to see either!"

"Just LOOK AT THIS!" I say, breaking free from Tammy's hold, and playing the video.

Clapping sound track.

"Hello! We're back with QUIRKY QUESTIONS! Today we have the group whose just started a new blog that's taking the world by storm - it's time to ask them some very funny, very serious, and very personal questions." A cloaked figure stood in the centre of the room, paused, and glanced at the dark shadowy stands, where we stood. While we're not sure on her gender, she uses a stereotypically female voice, so we assume she's female.

... as well as that, her voice seems incredibly familiar...

"But first let's introduce you to the participants! On the left here we have the girl who had her arm in a sling for a few weeks: give a hand - or maybe a new arm - to Peachy!"

I paused before speaking. "... Why did you say that - I don't need a new arm, mine is just fine... Anyway, hi, I'm Peachy!"

Taken aback by my rejection of her joke, she shrugged it off and continued. "Next, the newbie, the wild card, the one we know nothing about - Tammy!"

"Hi everyone! I'm hoping this'll help us to get to know each other better." Tammy said, waving joyfully, as the clapping track played again.

"Oh the sweet, naïve Tammy..." Luna said, laughing slightly.

"Ah, Luna! The violent one, but the protective one. I'm sure we'll here some interesting answers from you today - give her a round of applause!" She spun around, targeting Luna next. Luna bowed as the clapping sound track is once again used.

"Uh - you forgot me!" Dorian interrupted, standing between Tammy and Luna.

"Oh who could forget you?" The mysterious figure said, turning back around. "The cook, the bodyguard, the last line of defence. After Luna and Slime, I wonder how well you can protect your friends from these prying questions?"