FINALE - Demonhunters??

Peachy suddenly shot her head upright, as if struck by a bolt of lightning. Millions of sparks shot across her head, and in that moment it felt like she understood the entirety of the Universe.

Storming up to Slime's bedroom, she didn't even pause to knock before kicking the door down. Slime sat by her computer and whizzed her head around, looking embarrassed, like she just got caught with her hand in Dorian's cookie jar.

"What are you-" Slime asked before Peachy cut her off.#

"Don't mess with me! Release our creator now! Let everyone go free!"

"But... but the cookies..."

"Slime!"

"Alright, alright..." Slime muttered, glancing from Peachy to the computer. Trying to deceive her friend, Slime shot her arm forwards, but Peachy noticed and raced to stop her. Slime grabbed hold of the keyboard and began to type, the words coming to life before her eyes.

"Peachy's legs were unable to move." She typed, speaking at the same time. All of a sudden, Peachy was unable to move her legs. She was in the middle of a walk, so she just toppled over onto the floor.

"Slime, what's gotten into you?!" Peachy shouted, crawling over to Slime using her hands.

Luckily, Slime didn't have time to retaliate.

Luna, Dorian and Tammy burst through the door at Peachy's thud and cry, and while Dorian and Tammy have no idea what's going on, they recognise Slime and Peachy are fighting and immediately grow distressed.

Except for Luna, who scowls.

"Alright." She yells. "Get the fuck out."

We all glance towards her in surprise, but Slime quivers and shakes, until a black entity erupts from her body and floats upwards. Before it can escape, Luna holds out her hand and it stops. She speaks some words none of the other girls could understand and the entity begins to shake. With an annoyed sigh, Luna flips her hand downwards, and the entity is forced downward, towards the ground.

We glance at her, questions popping from our eyes in confusion, and she simply laughs awkwardly.

"How would you guys like to become demon hunters?" She asked us.

Hi guys. This is the final chapter. I may continue the book in a sequel dedicated to us hunting demons, which would be fun, but Luna would have to help me. By 'hunting' I mean catching the evil ones trying to harm innocent people and send them back to Hell.

And just incase you didn't know, Slime was possessed by a demon, which is why she gained those powers in the first place, and why she acted so strangely. NONE of it was her fault :)

If I'm able to, I hope to see you guys soon!

But for now...

Peachy out! 😊