9 : That Time of the Month (3)

Warning : A little Mature Content

At your house :

When he closed his eyes, you tip toed to the refrigerator and took out a blue package from the freezer.

"Now, you can open your eyes." You said excitedly as you walked towards him.

He glanced between you and the package with a confused look. "Come on, open it." You encouraged him.

He took the package from you and carefully opened it, his eyes widened when he surveyed the content of the package.

"A blood bag? Seriously. Why do you have it in your house? What if your parents..."

"Relax, Elijah. I had it safely hidden. Besides, it serves a great purpose." You said smiling and wiggled your eyebrows at him.

"You kept it for me." He said in a low voice.

"No, I like to drink it with my midnight snack," you said sarcastically and rolled your eyes. "Of course, it's for you. I have been taught to properly take care of my guests, so I have this handy in case you get really hungry...or thirsty, whatever it is called."

"You, my dear, are truly unpredictable." He said as a small laugh escaped his lips.

"And you are far too slow. Come on, drink up." You persuaded him.

He shook his head and not a second after, his vampire face came into play. His eyes went completely black and veins appread under them as he sank his fangs in the blood bag and slowly devoured it.

If it had been some other human he or she would have been frightened to death and ran for their life but you were different. You rather find it really sexy.

At first, you were scared but as you got to know him, you realized that he will never hurt you and that he had a remarkable control over his blood lust. Over the course of last year, you both grew comfortable enough to reveal your true nature to one another.

You were brought out of your thoughts when he said, "Are you done checking me out?"

You smirked. "I can't help that you are ridiculously hot and sexy. Besides, you are mine and I have every right to check you out." You said as you walked towards him and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Now that you are no longer hungry, can we carry on?" You said seductively and traced his jawline with your fingertips.

"Hmmm...I don't recall anything we left incomplete." He teased you.

You narrowed your eyes at him. "You're mean." You exclaimed as you playfully smacked his chest.

You began to move back from him but suddenly, he grabbed you by your waist and spinned you around to place you on the counter top.

"And you are horny today." He said and roughly locked his lips with yours, pulling you into a passionate kiss.

You instantly wrapped your legs around his waist. He cupped your face in his hands and ran his tongue on your bottom lip, asking for permission but you were not going to give in that easy, so you kept your mouth close, denying him the access.

You heard him growl against your lips and you smiled knowing you had that effect on him but he was not in for playing games today and you had tortured him enough.

His hands that were gripping your waist tightly, slowly moved downwards to squeeze your behind. He drew his hand back and before you could register, it landed roughly on your butt.

A yelp escaped your mouth as he smacked your butt, giving him a chance to slide his tongue into your mouth. Your tongue moved against his sensuously as you tugged at his hair.

He left your lips to place open mouthed kisses all over you neck. "Elijah." You moaned softly. The way you moaned his name drove him over the edge.

A mewl left your lips when he sucked at your sweet spot. He smirked against your skin and continued kissing downwards till he reached the top of your breasts.

His hand crept up from under your top to knead your breasts and you bit hard on your bottom lip to muffle the sounds you were making. He forcefully dragged your top down revealing your supple breasts to him.

His eyes darkened in desire as he admired your beauty. He took one of your nipple in his mouth, licking and tugging at it with his blunt teeth and kneaded the other breast with his hand. Your fingers tangled in his hair as he worked his magic on your body.

As you were making out, Elijah heard jingling of keys from outside the house. He removed his mouth from you and concentrated on the sound.

"Your mother is here."

"What!?" You whisper yelled in disbelief.

"Ye..." The door unlocked behind both of you.

"My room, now and don't forget the blood bag." You urgently said. Elijah vamp speeded both of you to your room.

When you reached your room, you locked the door and frantically rearranged your clothes as he straightened his suit.

"That was fun." You said breathily.

"It wouldn't be if your mother finds out and I will be banned from visiting you alone and we'll no longer have an opportunity to do this." He said as he firmly grasped your butt and pulled you into him, you could feel how turned on he was.

"We can't...my mother is downstairs." You whispered.

He rested his forehead against yours. "I am aware...and even if she wasn't here, nothing could have happened because you, my darling are not well."

"Sucks to be you." You chuckled.

"How many days do I have to wait?" He asked. You could swear he looked like a teenager, waiting for his girlfriend's period to end, so he could get some.

"About five more." You laughed at the shocked expression on his face.

"These are going to be the longest five days of my life." He shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Maybe...I'll take care of you, later tonight." You said shyly as you played with his tie.

He grinned when your eyes met his. You could clearly see the anticipation and desperation in his eyes. "Now, go and be back at exactly 10 pm. I'll keep the window open for you." You said as you pushed him towards the window.

"Y/N." Your mother yelled.

"Coming mom." You yelled back as you winked at Elijah and ran out of the room.

**********

Vote and Comment if you like it.

With love,
Mikaelson Fanfiction