Review ~ 01

First of all, Congratulations to all the winners again. And it's absolutely fine if you didn't win, Always keep trying and your work should be your priority. All books are great in their own way.

So, Why is there a latest update titled with "Review"?

Well, As promised, the first place winners get a review.

But why? Mostly people give reviews by DMs.

Yes, but not here.

Instead of giving a review privately, we decided to write the review here, in public. So that, the readers would get a better way to look at the story before diving in, to indulge in the story more.

Anyway, Without anymore of my ranting, let's get into this.

______________________

• Action Winner》

KAGEJASPER - My Gardian Spirit

The description was more of informative rather than interesting.

Action Sequences were very good. However, the story took eight chapters to reach. It's first full fledged action scenes.

The narration of the story is spot on. I really like the writting style of the author. The grammar is perfect and the author is very good with words.

The characters are potrayed very nicely. Portrayal of the female MC in the first chapter itself is amazing. Both the MCs are really interesting.

(I wanna adopt the smoll male MC; He is fucking cuteee)

The premier is interesting and urges the reader to read more and more.

The author is creative with the plot and the characters.

Over all a very interesting and unique story, would love to continue reading.

Review by~ TrushaJi

____________________

• Fan-Fiction Winner 》

eroticfictionauthor - Kindred Souls

I loved the way it was from the opening line. I was transfered into a time, where I was a man and have been waiting in pain for the love of ny life.

It takes a lot of talent to make a girl who is not into the idea of romance to feel like she is a hopeless romantic.

The story could pass as a K-drama and as a Novel. It's so professionally written and the pain described in each line, made my heart a tight ball of tension.

To be honest, I adore Korean guys and this was a cherry on top.

Looking forward to complete this story.

Review by~ FEARKnightFantasy

______________________

• Fantasy Winner 》

skyvonwall - The Butcher Prince - Children Of The Moon

The story is described well and has good grammar and no spelling mistakes. Some punctuation errors is all.

I love the characters, how it slowly approached the situation not too fast nor too slow, The flow is perfect. I can imagine every detail and there is some space for the readers to imagine too.

There are battles, there are different creatures. You couldn't expect a fantasy book to be only magic but this book had the light and dark days. It's dark as the title goes "butcher" but it is worth reading. It contains creatures like, drawf and hybrids.

I really love it. Totally enjoyed it, Looking forward to complete reading the book.

Review by~ Madeline_luv
____

KatyBizi - Origin

I love the way you started the story, from the first moment you gave the imagination a pump. The descriptive writting and the flawless grammer, the Judge did not do justice to your book.

Your book is so phenomenally written. The book gave the vibes of J.R.R Talkiens works, who is my favroite fantasy writer.

I really want to see your book in stores and also in cinema halls as well. I love it, I will be looking forward to completely read this book.

Reviewed by FEARKnightFantasy

____________

• General fiction》

Fa1thFlower - Pity Me

Perfectly structured description, very well detailed and gives the reader an urge to know more. It's very clear what the story is about and it gives the reader an opportunity to predict, how the story will go. It clearly states the characters and their roles also characteristics. And also what their purpose is in the story. Very well put and described.

Perfectly structured sentences and no misspelled words. The author uses clear and understandable English which is very easy to read, No complicated words that are not easily pronunced. No grammatical errors detected, smooth reading.

Great character development. The characters are introduced perfectly and you clearly understand their roles and personalities. The author does not shift from emotions that will confuse the readers and end up in a disinterest in the story. The characters are relatable and very much like actual people, living actual lives.

Great plot, the idea for the story is cleaver and easily understandable. It's a different unique way of developing a story. It seems to have come from a personal experience rather than a very wild imagination.

The author was very creative and very thoughtfull, in a way that the story is relatable to the real problems and real issues. Also the author moved away from clinché scenes, not entirely but not much that the story is pridictable and mundane.

Review by~ Flowersofwinter

__________________

Thank you for reading, other reviews on the next chapters.