Judges Reward Review 0.6

CaptainJeon20

Mr. Villain | kth | ✅

The descriptive writting is really good and the grammar is also fine. A little punctuation here and there would make the book wordings great. I really like it.

Character development has been pretty great throughout the novel and also, The characters personalities are good.

I like how you put it and managed to pull of the plot. The plot is appealing. It has been going pretty good as far as I've read. Taehyung is the professor, Like, Maths. Which is probably not my subject. Lol. And of course as the title goes, Tae is the Villain but at the same time is the Hero.

Also younger siblings are kind of brats. Let's agree on that. Not all, some kid's are good and very thoughtful but honest. VERY HONEST.

Overall you did a great job. Keep up the work.

Reviewed by Madeline_luv

___

Flowersofwinter

Resisting Charm

Review:

Descriptive writting is good, though there are gramatical errors, puntuation mistakes. Typos or Spellings can be mended. Sentences are framed pretty fine. Not to worry about that, just commas and full stops are required.

The flow of the book is good, It doesn't confuse the reader. The plot is also fine, it's a Romance, Teen Fiction or New Adult book. Though, I really like the characters. Some remind me of my classmates, while the other reminds me of my bestfriend.

Yes. The savageness.

It's humours and also loads of roasts. I really liked the book. Keep writting and be motivated to write more. I am looking forward to read more as you update.

Reviewed by Madeline_luv

___

DavidEkeledo18

Born By Power 1 : Apocalypse And Chaos

Description is good, though some parts can be more defined. Grammar and Sentences are also good but need more prefection. Punctuation errors, typos and spelling mistakes can be corrected.

Getting to the plot, the book is very unique and creative, I really loved how you put things together. The flow is also fine, could just slow down at some points. It brings curiosity into the readers, it's a great novel that you are writting. Character development is also quite creative, I really like your book.

The joke you put in the first chapter is really hilarious and how it has to do with the whole story itself. I would like to read more of these. Lol. I also can see that as chapters pass, there have been betterment with the grammar and that's great.

You are doing quite well and I can say, you've written a wonderful book. All it needs is grammar and more description and then it's all ready.

Reviewed by Madeline_luv

___