Judges Reward Review 0.1

This chapter is only for Judges reviews.

Judges will be given option, if they want the review privately or public.

___

eroticfictionauthor

Black ~ A ¥iZhan's Lov€ $tory

Review:

The way you begin the story it's as if I might get bond to the beauty of the words you use. Everything is so smooth and the flow of words is just so perfect. At first it's as if you started a poem not a novel but it continues to a beautifully written story. Like, it's not by wording or describing things but by poetry, a way that will make you feel so satisfied that you'd wanna read more and know more. I personally love music and the way you bead the words to the music is just so fascinating.

The description is really good, grammar is fine too. A little typos and punctuation errors are there which can be corrected. The scenes go around a bit fast at the first chapter, other wise, verything is great. To be honest, I am not really found of most fan fictions, I prefer less clinché fictions. Lol. But this one is just so different because I don't think it's clińche, it's like a unique, LGBTQ+ Novel.

The plot is just so good, it's creative and unique. Makes me wanna read more of this book, it's quite unusual, As far as I've read books on wattpad, it's hard to find books written on music and instruments as a plot. I've watched kdramas and this would be a very great kdrama indeed. It's an awesome Novel.

I love the little polite Yibo and also I like how Zhan teases him XD

Absolutely love the story.

Reviewed by Madeline_luv

___

rykimchi

The Progress

I really loved the way you wrote the book.

It really shows the fights that happen between siblings, it gave me flash backs to the fights I had with my sister.

The book starts with humor, which is a good start. It highlights the expectation put on the shoulders of childeren and Teens by thier Parents.

The dark twist in the light humors plot really boosted the story, with both expectations of parents and also the dark truth in the camps.

I love this type of Adventure type stories, with a little paragraph corrects, also grammatically corrected.

This book will easily secure 1st place in any Awards.

____

blued_

Poem Playlist : Blues

I was lost in a time, very long ago; Like a asthetic time.

It is really beautifully written and I loved it. The poems/songs just need a little paragraph correction and correct use of "I"and not "i", will make this parfect.

Also the colour blue really suites this poems.

You are a really gifted poet as it is very difficult to make people feel a time they never truly experienced in real life.

I present a Few lines for you,

I sat in a time,
Which was never truly experienced.
But yet, I had experienced over and over again.

The letters combined,
Into rythms of words.
It displayed such emotions;
I experienced a distance memory,
Which was not mine.
Of a time,
Which was never there.

I smiled, as I tasted a flavour on my lips,
Which my tounge never touched.
But my closed eyes, saw
And my mind could remember.

_

__

Updated with each review.