Judges Reward Shout outs 0.1

Here is a chapter for Judges reward, for Judges who chose Shout out.

The description will be posted on the message board and also here.

__

rykimchi

The Progress

Your chosen book description
Stephanie Johnson did not ask for a sibling, much less stuck up, arrogant Santiago Guzman who insists on referring to her as a pain in the ass. Her retaliation lands them both at Camp Progress, a camp geared towards troubled teenagers.

Min Hyuk Park hates his life. He ignores his family's standards and does as he pleases, even if that results in being sent away by his father. What he did not expect was getting sent to a camp full of delinquents for showing his true 'colors'.

Both teens quickly realize that Camp Progress is not as advertised, instead, it's a cruel system for raising the world's next leaders.

The need to escape fuels them on, but with the plots against them, they might not all make it out.

___

Snehalghuge13

Hues of Dusk

"Do you still hate me?"

"Why shouldn't I?"

What would you do if your childhood arch-nemesis was back and going to the same college as you? Would you fight back or stay off his radar? Tag along to find out how Sandhya handles the situation with the help of her friends who happen to be her bully's friends too and how far she can go for the people close to her.

This is an Indian Slice of Life/Romantic Comedy full of humour, fun, twists, love, hate, jealousy, all the emotions you can think of and a lot of drama.

So sit back, relax and join the fun ♥️

[ **This is a slow burn novel** ]

__
Hannie__xo

The Blood Bond

Kim Jennie, a 17 year old girl, raised only by her mother lives an usual life of a teenager.But what she is unaware of, is about her family's dark history and the legacy of her father's unknown death.

Her life turns upside-down when Kim Taehyung, a mystery boy comes into play. At times he makes her hate him but Jennie falls for him anyways.

A fun trip to England and secrets will be revealed, both interesting and heartbreaking. But the most intriguing secret will be the revelation of bond that Jennie & Taehyung share.

Love, Heartbreak, Mystery, History, Drama, Jealously, Sensuality and action. Join Jennie in her journey.

➼Also consists of LISKOOK, JINSOO and JIROSE as additional side ships.

__

Temitope840

Shackles Freed

Staccy Peters having needed a job badly, got a job as a secretary in a reputable company. Unknown to her, she once had a bad encounter with a man who turned out to be her boss. Trying to escape his wrath, she decided to be herself. Slowly, she fell in love with him. Now, it's her job to change his perspective about women. Will she succeed?

___

Temitope840

A Ghost Story

Three friends moved into a house, which they took to be their dream home. Unknown to them, a murder had taken place long before they arrived there. The crying soul needed revenge and decided to go through one of the three friends. Will he succeed?

___

This chapter will be updated with each response.

Thank you all!