Judges Reward Review 0.2

Temitope840

Shackles Freed

From just hearing the title "Shockle Freed", you know that the plot will be thrilling. The story was very unique and it makes you want to read the whole thing. The characters were strong personalities and very interesting. A piece of advice: Watch out for improper use of punctuation. They can interrupt the flow of the story. Also, add the name of the title to your beautiful cover to make it easier for the readers to identify the book. Other than that, it was a great book. Keep up the good work!

Reviewd by KatyBizi

___

Temitope840

A Ghost Story

The plot was very interesting and kept the reader on the edge of their sits to find out what happens next. Eva Buckley, the main character is strong leads with interesting personality. The punctuation needs a lot of fixing. I found that periods ( . ) aren't used that often and in its place, there are suspension points( ... ). It gets a lot of confusing and even tiring at some point. Try to fix that and also use proper punctuation during dialogue.

Reviewed by KatyBizi

___

AthenaKosalla

My secret Mobster Boyfriend

I loved My Secret Mobster Boyfriend from the first chapter! I'm definitely going to continue to read it later. The plot was very interesting and kept the reader on the edge of their sits to find out what happens next.

I fell in love with Dray with his not-so-nice reputation and I found him so chivalrous. I loved how much gravity was given to the characters and their development. Also, the action was so thrilling with the fighting scenes being one of my favorite parts of the book. Keep up the great work, I'm sure the rest of the story won't disappoint me!

Reviewed by KatyBizi

___

BlackHaloAngel

Yellow Lights

The whole book was great! It sucked me into the story from the beginning. The plot was very interesting, the writing style, the vocabulary and grammar were exceptional. The scenes were detailed and painted beautiful scenes. The characters had strong and interesting personalities.

I do have one advice to perfect the book: try to write a little more information on the synopsis to lure in more readers. It will help a lot. Also, make the title more noticeable on the cover. Once again, great book!

Reviewed by KatyBizi

___

Thank you for reading!