Judges Reward Shout Out 0.3

darkstreet_smoker

Before we fall

Grieving over the loss of a dead brother nobody thought that the reckless Ayden Hale could be saved. Engaging into self destructing activities he had been drowning himself until she came. Delilah Ryan had come into his life with witty remarks and charming smiles. She helped him realize that to be saved you had save yourself and nobody could save you. Growing and healing on the track of self recovery he had been falling for her but Delilah was autumn. So when autumn fell so did she.

___

SADICAS

Vomit Kids!

Her bloodied nails dug into the boy's shredded, dark flesh. she soon found herself trying to make sense of the twisted and deformed body before her.

"what did you do, min yoongi?"

in which two of seoul’s millionaires commit murder, only to realize it was all a ploy against them.

___

Mistories

Eternity

"To the world, he was a monster. But to me, he is the world"

Where Kim Taehyung, a male omega and the Moonchild, is saved by a ruthless alpha named Jeon Jungkook.

___

zohara_khan

In The Name Of The Stars

The story is a fantasy, mystery based story on a girl named Lee Son Hee from a very rich family background, who studies in Hunguk University Of Archaeology.  One day, on a school trip to Soul National Museum,  Son Hee, along with her two triplet sisters, Lee Dong Hee and Lee Won Hee, there three best friends, Yoo Hae Jung, Park Sarang and Sung Min Jae comes across the newly discovered section, a newly discovered lost city among the three kingdoms,  Goreo, Baeji and Silla alo.

With the other students, after there visit, strange things start happining to Son Hee until one day, the truth finally fases her.
This is a breath taking story which will keep you turning pages.

___

Updated with every shout out request!