Sena Izumi - Real

Requested by: anime4ever39

~~~

A/N: Heyho guys, this one shot was requested to be a sequel of my previous Izumi one shot "Izumi Sena - Can't Help It" so I suggest reading it first if you haven't so that this one shot will make more sense.

Also, IMPORTANT NOTE!! I'll be ending my temporary schedule of uploading every 3 days and going back to updating once a week because I'm going to school again ahhhhh

But anywayyy as usual, enjoy!! (Disclaimer: there's a little cursing because Izumi and quick note, the italicised words are the reader's/character's thoughts)

~~~

Izumi looked at you sourly,"You're not getting the point here. Are you really that dense. I'm telling you you're not just a 'random person' to me."

You hurriedly shake your head to rid your thoughts about a certain upperclassman of yours. After yesterday's events, your head was filled with nothing but incoherent screaming of 'WHAT IS HAPPENING??' and 'AM I SANE RIGHT NOW??'.

It was the morning after that event and you were now walking to school, trying to distract yourself from your Izumi-filled thoughts.

Grabbing your tie, the older male roughly tugged it towards himself, pulling you closer to him. You hold your hands out to grab your upperclassman's shoulders for support so you would not fall forward. Suddenly, the ashen-haired male leaned forward and...

"Ahhh, no no no no no," you slapped your cheeks, interrupting the memory that was replaying in your head. Out of embarrassment, you refused to think of what happened yesterday.

Feeling your cheeks grow hot, you slap your cheeks a few more times in an attempt to bring your focus on the stinging sensation left by the slapping, rather than your upperclassman. Your cheeks were seriously starting to feel a little sore after so much slapping since you came home yesterday.

You were now reaching the school gate as you huffed to yourself, "Hmph, stupid senpai what the hell is he doing... What do you mean 'you're not just a random person to me' ?? Does that mean I'm special?? Or am I just so insignificant that I'm not even considered a person??"

You mumbled angrily as you walked towards the school building, not paying any particular attention to your surroundings. You continue to complain to yourself as you enter the building, walking towards your shoe locker.

"Yeah seriously, what is senpai's problem? He should seriously just WAAA-"

In the midst of your muttering, you tripped on the platform in front of your shoe locker, causing you to cry out it surprise as you squeeze you eyes shut, awaiting the incoming impact of the ground as you fell.

Instead, you suddenly felt a hand grab tightly onto your upper arm and another hand holding your waist to support you.

"Ah. Thank y-"

Just then, you were interrupted by an icy voice.

"Tsk, soooo~ annoying. The moment I step into school I see you creepily mumbling to yourself and then right after you almost fall flat onto your face."

From the moment the person behind you clicked his tongue, you immediately recognised the owner of the hands that had stopped you from falling and you immediately stiffened. Of all the people that could have seen you trip, it just had to be the last person you wanted to see.