S A R A W A T

Sarawat had to turn around as fast as he could because a second more and he would have kissed him, he would have kissed tine in front of every student because that's how the boy made him feel. The boy was trouble and it was in his favor if he stayed away from him. Yes. But boy! he was the most persistent person he has ever met, it had been days but he was still grabbing every chance he could get to convince sarawat to be his pretend boyfriend, and if not a boyfriend just a guy who is interested in tine so that green would back off from pursuing tine.  

 But sarawat was doubtful that this would work out, at least for sarawat because he wasn't sure he would pretend or actually fall for the persistent little guy. The way tine smiled every time he saw him wasn't lost on him and it made him feel things. It made his heart flutter and that's not a good thing, not when the boy would be off with a girl any time he wanted. Tine was not gay, and neither was sarawat because no other boy had ever made him feel like that, but neither had any girl. No person had ever attracted sarawat romantically, but tine was a surprise, from the first time he had seen him tine had captivated him.  

He remembered when he played with the band for the first time at his faculty fresher party he saw tine standing there with someone, looking at him and only him, it shocked sarawat to see that person in front of him. he had never imagined he would see the guy again. he had spent days thinking about the bright smiled boy. seeing him made him ecstatic but he never let go his poker face. He controlled himself and focused on the performance. He was always indifferent to the attention he got from people, he knew he had a hold over the women and some men too. But it never mattered to him, but that day when the beautiful boy from the crowd was staring at him it made him blush, and sarawat never blushed. after the performance, he tried looking for the boy but to no avail. He was so disappointed, he wanted to see the boy again but he lost him. again. but anyway, even if he did find him how was he gonna talk to him? he was everything, but not a talker. he wouldn't know what to say, maybe, it was better this way, appreciating the boy from afar, or that's what he thought.

 Fate had something very different planned for him.  And that was proven, when the boy came running over to him the very next day, and he panicked, he turned to leave so that nobody would see the havoc the smaller boy was causing in sarawat' heart, and then boy went ahead and called him an asshole. well, that got his attention.But seeing tine up so close, his beautiful brown eyes, his stricken expression and his full lips he said the first stupid thing that came to his mind. "if you don't tell me what you want to say fast I will kiss you till you drop." Stupid, stupid but the truth. He saw the way tine's eyes grew big, he would have been amused if he wasn't blushing hard but he had to leave, or else he would have kissed him.

 Then started the chase it was like wherever he went tine was there already. He was a nuisance really, interfering in every little thing sarawat was doing but he was cute and sarawat really didn't mind. The day when he joined the music club sarawat was content, he was happy to see tine there but it never showed on his face, anything rarely showed on sarawat's face. He had learned to mask his feelings when he was very young because he had understood that nobody really cared for the things he felt, then why bother? When in the welcome ceremony he was asked to share that snack with tine he couldn't help himself, he just had to taste those beautiful lips if only, for a second. Sarawat was sure, tangling into this pretty boy would be a mistake but he just couldn't let go.  the boy was turning out to be the best mistake he ever did, whenever green would go near tine, sarawat would be actually jealous, whenever tine would try and flirt with any other girl sarawat went mad these feelings were unwanted but he still couldn't let go so he said he will do it. he agreed to help tine if he passed the music test.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- hope you like it, please do tell, your feedback would be appreciated. 

all the love.

 more to come soon.