S A R A W A T.

The morning sun rays streamed through the curtains and the chirping of birds echoed in the room when Sarawat opened his eyes, his arm was numb. He forced his hazy brain to focus and fought the dull ache in his skull, rubbing his left hand over his eyes he looked at his right, trying to find out why his arm was locked, a mope of brown hair was perched over his arms, not too close yet not far away. 

Sarawat's breath got caught. Tine was beside him, right beside him while his head lay on Sarawat's arm, he stared, transfixed. Sobriety entering his body in full force while he kept his eyes on the beautiful being in front. Last night's event came flash by flash to him and he understood the situation. He remembered that Tine's drunk friends had left the room somewhere around the dawn, finally letting him relax in Tine's bed. They had still been dazed but had assured him that they would go to Fong's room to sleep better.

He sat up, leaning on the headboard gently lifting Tine's head and letting it settle on one of his spread thighs. Tine was sleeping on a weird angle, he would definitely be sore when he woke up. Sarawat smiled as he lovingly gazed at the boy on his lap, he stroked his cheeks lightly and Tine snuggled closer to him, Sarawat could easily deem this as one of the best mornings he ever had.

"Tine"

"Tine, wake up"

"Ugh 5 more minutes"

"You'll be late for your classes it's 7;15 already"

"Shit.."

He woke up with a start, he stared at Sarawat with confused eyes until the memories hit him, his gaze turned sheepish as he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"What ? I let you crash on my lap and you yell at me first thing in the morning?" "you have a class at 8 A.M right aren't you getting late?"

"Oh!"

Tine ran towards his bathroom picking up a brown towel on his way out of habit. Sarawat grinned widely getting up to shake his arms to get rid of the ache, he drank some water from the bedside table and proceeded to look over Tine's stuff, his mother always said that a Person's room always tells you things about them and by the choice of his bright colored curtains and bedsheets, she wasn't very wrong. Tine room was airy, spacious and good vibes only. He had all his books organised at the back of his study desk but assignment papers scattered on his desk, different colored post its stuck on his wall with little notes and dates scribed on it, probably his due dates, Sarawat squinted his eyes to read through the messy handwriting. It was cluttered but attractive. Sarawat chuckled, shoving his hands in his pocket and reading yet another reminder of Tine "refill the junk food supply" it read, sarawat laughed out loud and decided to buy some to give him later.

"Aw, what are you still doing here?"

Sarawat turned around, and almost had a heart attack because nothing could prepare him for a half naked Tine wrapped in a Towel, his hair damp and body glistening from the little water droplets. Sarawat swallowed. Eyes chasing a drop of water From Tine's nape to his well sculpted pecs. He stared shamelessly.

"Hey, are you even listening?"

"Huh?" "can I ... can I touch them?"

Sarawat pointed at Tine's perky nipples, mind almost crashing because of the sudden rise in his body temperature. He felt himself burning with desire swirling right beneath his skin.

"Must you be a pervert all the time?" he covered his chest from Sarawat's prying eyes, his own narrowed in annoyance.

Sarawat snorted taking a step forward, eyes still glued to Tine's naked expanse of skin feeling awfully giddy about the whole situation.

"I asked you what are you still doing here?"

"I want to have breakfast with you"

"Oh, then go ahead and take a shower, I am very hungry"

"Sure" He took his shirt off.

" may I borrow this?"

He snatched the towel which was hiding Tine's last shed of modesty, smirking, but Tine acted fast covering himself with the small Towel he had on his shoulder and Sarawat could not peak properly.

"Shit, dude I was naked"

"I know.. I saw"

"Saw? Saw?"

Sarawat bit his lip to stop the laughter threatening out of his mouth. He loved riling Tine up, his Panicked face was a sight to behold. But by the time he reached the bathroom he stole a quick glance towards a panicking Tine trying to put on his boxers and caught the sight of his naked butt for a split second before Tine was back in order.

Sarawat Hurriedly went inside and closed the door, softly slumping on the bathroom door for support. he closed his eyes, flashes of what he just witnessed swimming in front of him. chest rising and falling while he took deep breaths to calm himself down. Tine was going to be the death of him, he was sure. Sarawat got out of his pants and switched the Shower on, warm water hitting his face he soaped himself up trying to block out the images that came unbidding to his mind, Tine and his naked chest, his towel, his ass.

Oh god

Sarawat muffled a cry Squeezing his eyes shut promptly ignoring his semi erect member, The cascading down water reminded him of the water droplets on Tine's chest and how he wanted to chase them possibly with his tongue.

how long can he hold before Tine breaks him bringing him down to his knees. His hands slowly crept towards his crotch but before he could succumb to his temptation he shook his head vigorously, not here, not in Tine's bathroom while he was still outside. Sarawat was not going to be a disrespectful asshole. He changed the water setting too cold and let the freezing water wash away his growing arousal.

After that, everything was pretty normal. He had breakfast with him and told him about the upcoming 'scrubb' concert and about his band performing as an opening act for them And promised to get him the vocalist's autograph. Sarawat was pretty bummed that he won't be able to spend much time with his precious nuisance, but he made sure to warn Tine about not cheating on him and never to talk to pear behind his back.

He wanted this concert to be over already because he knew he was going to miss his nuisance.

---------------------------------------

This is how I always imagined that scene.

all the love. <3