T I N E.

Have you ever had a feeling of free-falling?

Like, when on a roller-coaster, it takes you to the maximum height and then drops you, fast, and your heart feels like it will jump right out of your chest and, you try to remember why did you think this was a good idea? The pure adrenaline rush through your body that leaves you breathless?

that was exactly how I felt when I met him for the first time, my heart was thudding in my chest, the adrenaline was coursing through my body, and my cheeks were red, but it was due to all the running I did to leave those girls behind or because of that intense, alluring gaze he had trapped me in, was in question. It was exactly like falling.

why did I call him an asshole again? this was so unlike me, I never act so childishly in front of a stranger, I may act like this with the people I know but never with the people I don't know. But at the moment when he came face to face with me and turned around hastily to walk away like my existence did not matter to him something snapped in me, I wanted his attention, that drove me to call him an asshole, which he was by the way.

but when he came back and stared at me, his dark eyes angry and intense, my brain decided it was best to not work at the moment. I stared back, my lips parted and formed into an embarrassed smile, eyes wide, I could feel my cheeks flush at the proximity. I was playing with my hands while I tried to form a coherent thought, it was a nervous habit I had picked up when I was younger, he glanced down at it, and again looked into my eyes with his burning gaze.

"Keep looking at me like that and I will kiss you till you drop." 

I was stunned, what kind of a straight man said things like that to another straight man? And what kind of a straight man am I that I am left shocked at that stupid sentence?

I may be ignoring the part where he called me annoying and left, the nerve of that man, calling me annoying when he was the one........ well, he did nothing, actually, come to think of it,  I was the one who took his ignorance as a challenge and made it my life mission to make him listen to my request. I even broke his phone in my attempt to get his number. This was me, I drove head fast into the chase when someone played hard to get, and Sarawat was definitely one hardball.

I started showing up wherever he went, well what else could I do? it was a crisis, I know it must have irked him, I was doing the same thing with him what green was doing with me, but I had no time feeling bad for sarawat, I had my own problems to deal with. I had to make green back off otherwise I would never feel free again.

then came a time when I asked him to be my boyfriend or at least flirt with me and he asked me the reason, and like a hypocrite that I was I told him I hated being bothered by green and that I liked girls, I expected a sarcastic comment but he just stated how sometimes we could grow to love a nuisance in our lives, and right after called me a nuisance.

when I joined the music club and was going through the activities of the welcome party we had to do an activity of sharing a snack, sarawat looked so damn good up close this is the first thought that registered in my brain, the next thought, his lips are beautiful, this is not how a straight man should think in moments like these. the proximity made me nervous, and when his lips touched mine lightly, I had closed my eyes, all of you must have fawned over us when that happened, didn't you? you evil witches. But trust me when I say it wasn't a kiss.

nope,  zilch,  nada, negative.

and neither did it made my heart beat like a drum, it was a little incident that didn't matter despite me closing my eyes.

when I was trying to strum the guitar that senior air gave me I understood that this was going to be very tough for me, my fingers hurt, and I couldn't quite understand the mechanism until I decided to steal from sarawat's snack supply and was caught in the act by none other than the devil reincarnate. way to humiliate myself, he sat beside me and taught me how to play chord C. It was beautiful, seeing him play, I kept staring at him because he looked surreal, sitting beside me strumming the guitar with a soft look on his face. I had this sudden urge to kiss him and I had to look away. He told me how he did music because it made him happy, I understood him, I study law exactly because of that. sarawat liked to stare a lot, either in anger or this intense gaze of his which always made my heart beat fast. I was afraid that he could hear it and I needed to get away from him, so I asked him to help me again that got him bolting up and leaving in a minute. Funny how I was able to get a reaction out of him so easily.  but he told me that he would help me if I passed the music test, which seemed pretty impossible too, but it still gave me hope.

I realized that I liked being around him. even when all I could dig was some dry and mean comments from him.

On the day of the music test when I was asked why I wanted to learn music, I could only answer honestly, it was because of him, he inspired me.

and judging by the small smile that played on his lips, I was assured I said the right thing.

and it was the start of a beautiful journey when he finally said yes to help me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - thank you for giving my story a try. I really appreciate it.  

 the next chapter will be sarawat I swear, I just wanted you to understand tine so that you could understand him better, and I am sure you loved the way he expressed his feelings.

thankyou for adding my story to your reading lists, you made me very happy.

please, try and comment a little? I would love some feedback.

and please do vote.

stay tuned.

all the love.