T I N E.

I never had problems approaching someone, once I saw someone I wanted, i was always quick to approach them, I am the chic guy at the end of the day, nothing shies me away, I have a reputation to live up to. By living under the shadow of a brother like type, I had always known it would be tough to get my name out there. don't get me wrong I am not bad-mouthing my brother, type is a wonderful person, top of his class, incredibly good looking, and as polite as a saint. And he never fails to dote his attention on me, he treats me like a gem, always takes care of me, takes out time to talk to me,  he is always eager to know whats going on in my life. he is the best brother I could ask for, he is the best brother anybody could ask for, to summarise, he is perfect, and it is his perfection that sets a bar for me. it is like where ever I am, I am always expected to be type's younger brother, as graceful and polite as him.

But, I wanted to be someone else, it is forever an honor to be type's younger brother but that's not all I had to offer, I was my own person, I was Tine, and I wanted people to understand Tine, the loud and noisy Tine, the one who could do anything for his family and friends, the one who liked to party, as silly as it was. Type was the only person who understood me, he told me, I never had to seek anyone's approval, I never had to be him, I just had to be my own person. With a kind and giving heart.so, almost nothing shies me away, the keyword being 'nothing'. I started doing what my heart wanted, my father is a lawyer, and as a child when I used to sit in his office and observe him I would ask him some silly follow up questions about his work because I was bored, but, as I grew up I started enjoying those conversations, I liked knowing about the various laws our country held and with what great capabilities these lawyers fought for justice. I was charmed, so after high school, I took admission in law faculty of chai ming.

People may have always put me on the pedestal of type's shadow but my family never did, my parents supported me through everything and type was at my every step shielding me from all the problems of the world. 

so, I never hesitate to go after what I want, even in the case of my love life, but I think I may have gone a little overboard with that, you see, I have been in relationships, too many to even keep an account but never been in love. when I like a girl, I don't waste time I just dive head fast into getting her attention, and thanks to my good genes, getting attention has never been a problem. But once I gain that attention, I don't know what to do with it. Either I break their heart or they get bored of me and dump me. But all these things do nothing to lessen my cheerfulness, I am pretty sure I'll find my right person. my narcissism could be toned down a bit though because it was my conceited brain which assumed that a confession note I got was from a girl, whereas, it was from a boy. I was a little taken aback, it's not like I discriminate, I certainly do not, being raised in my family I had learned to respect a person, regardless of the gender or the sexualities. But I never felt I liked boys, and green was a little too umm, green for me.

so I tried to reject him politely because god help me if type found out that I was rude to a guy who liked me he will bury me alive, he was too kind to others and too fierce with his brother.

but this green guy was a tough nut, he kept invading my privacy, kept bugging me till my patience was running dry,  I had to call an urgent meeting of my beloved friends. if I tell you honestly they are my rock, those three idiots Ohm, Phuek, and Fong. these people have been through thick and thin with me. They have never once abandoned me in tough times, and they always listen to me, whining my issues to them, and honestly, I have never taken a major decision without talking to them first. 

so, i talked to them, and after trying so hard to keep ohm on track with the conversation because he kept talking about food and movies and porn. yeah, why porn you ask? go figure. he had an interest span of a fish. they finally gave me an idea of fake dating with someone so that green could take a hint and back off. and just like that, I thought it was the best idea in the world, but green was not threatened by a girl, he even said that it was cute that I was trying to make him jealous. which was so not my intention, a new meeting was called for, the idea was upgraded, if not a girl, this problem can be solved by a guy.

and not just any guy the most sought after guy on this campus so that he could possess the power to make green back off. That was when my friends told me about him, the one person who will hold my heart in his palm without even trying, the person who will have the power to break me if he wanted. never have I ever thought when I was running ahead from those girls to reach him I was actually reaching to my destiny.

SARAWAT.

the campus's most handsome guy and my future boyfriend.

well, fake boyfriend.

and I will tell you everything, I will strip down all my emotions and express myself in front of you, just wait and come back to me again you guys?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - hey! guys, I am a little shy and I know, this will take a little time but I really wanted you guys to read this, I want you to, kind off, know tine and sarawat in a whole new level, I want to write about how they became the incredible people they are, I am sure I will make you fall in love with this story.

just keep reading, and if you could? please, give me feedback, I would love that.

this part may seem like a drag but this is important for building the story, the first part was just a preview, the next part will have the much-awaited first meet.  

please give me your love.

all the love.