T I N E.

Is this some kind of weird dream I can't seem to wake up from or am I being cruelly pranked by the gods above. I have never been so fucking confused in my whole life.

 Life had always been pretty easy for me, I had great parents, a great sibling and great friends, I always knew what I wanted, what course I wanted to study, which university I wanted to go, which type of clothes suits me, what type of food I wanted to eat. Point is, I have always been pretty clear with my choices. When I found a girl attractive I knew it immediately when I no longer felt anything for the said girl, I knew. I have never been confused to the point that it would stress me out.

Sarawat can fuck my mind real good.

He was a tease. Trust me when I say that, Sarawat had a tendency to say or do things that could play with my sanity while he remained poised and controlled. Just like yesterday night when I asked him why he wanted to come to my cheerleading practice,

 he replied "Because I want to see you, I like being with you"

He went back to scribbling on the sheet he was holding while I stared at him with bewilderment. How could he say such things so casually, so composed while I had to literally calm my heart down and tame my face so that I won't show my emotions too much. Type always said that I wore my emotions on my face but these days I keep praying to the almighty that it was not entirely true because I really did not want anyone to see what I am feeling.

To top it all we had fallen into this weird routine of calling each other every night and talk until one of the two falls asleep. This was too intimate, I was aware but I just couldn't stop, he was an easy person to talk to, and after a long day when I get tired of being the chic and happy guy, he listens to me, even when I am not telling him something interesting, he still listens, it's like he does not need my happy self always, he will take whatever version of tine I am giving him.

Of course, I am reading too much into this, with a sigh, I fall down on my bed burrowing my face in my pillows and screaming my lungs out.

Why do I have to think so?

I mean ohm and pheuk never spend so much time on thinking, but in retrospect, they don't have enough brains to do it anyways, fong on the other side is wise, he understands people before giving them advice.

But sarawat, he drives tine crazy.

Just a few days back when they were having a conversation about the day being cursed in the music room and sarawat gave him a deadpan expression before muttering that there is no such thing as a cursed day.

Tine was narrowing his eyes at him and was going to tell him off but was distracted when two new students joined the club.

Earn and Pear.

Tine looked and pear and was easily interested because she just fit his criteria.

Cute and adorable.... and not a 6 feet tall man with a stoic face and bitchy attitude.

Maybe, the day wasn't as cursed as he thought, he smirked and leaned forward in interest quickly forgetting about sarawat and his petty argument. Sarawat hit him on the back of his head he turned and glared at him. Sometimes the political science student could be a pain in the ass.

But his attention was quickly grabbed by a vile voice draped in honey.

Green.

He knew the day was cursed.

As expected green kept bugging him to teach him guitar but sarawat had played the knight in shining armor and save him making up an excuse about his cheerleading practice but while taking their leave when he met pear sarawat won't give him a second with her.

The guy was so popular with girls but was clueless when it came to flirting.

But then, he sat down with tine while they waited for the seniors to arrive and tine asked him why he was helping him, the guy said something peculiar about writing a love song without falling in love and tine gathered sarawat was doing all this for the experience of flirting.

Well, that was good because the stoic boy really needed to loosen up, god only knew how fierce he was. And flirting with a special person like tine would be great. Tine smiled in triumph. And that's exactly what he told sarawat, expecting him to make fun of him like his friends did whenever he would boast.

Sarawat, however, just stared at him and told him "yes, you are very special"

That shut tine up, and he sat down quickly, smiling awkwardly.

sarawat took his guitar out and played a beautiful melody, tine couldn't really recognize the song but each strum of the guitar was tugging at his heartstrings, add sarawat's unflinching, bold gaze to it.

It was hard to breathe for tine and harder to tear his eyes away from sarawat, his lips parted and he ran his tongue lightly on his lower lip because suddenly his throat and lips felt too dry but the little action caught sarawat's attention and he focused his eyes on tine's lips.

Tine felt dizzy, sarawat's stare only lasted for a few seconds but it was enough to take his breath away.

When sarawat stopped strumming he looked down for a moment, eyes closed a very tiny smile on his face. He looked like he was savoring the moment.

Then he turned towards tine,

" did you like it?" he asked staring at him deeply

"I don't recognize it" tine replied

"you don't need to understand it, I just played you a love song you need to feel it." He looked so sure, so passionate.

Tine tried to tame his rapidly beating heart and smiled at him telling him that he loved it.

And that was what kept him up this time.

Sarawat was proving out to be a nuisance in his rather boring life but tine wouldn't have it any other way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N  long time no see. 

  I have been busy being lazy, there wasn't any motivation really.

  but now I am going to finish what I started, I know what I write is not new content, but while I was watching the show it was always on my mind what the characters might be feeling on those specific scenes I loved.

hence, I created this, to satisfy myself.

thankyou for reading really.

I am going to add some of my own scenes to prolong and justify but otherwise, it will be pretty much the what you have already seen.

but are you feeling nostalgic yet?

all the love, see ya.