Here For You 〖Aoi〗

warning ; blood, death, nightmares

Here For You
Aoi(Six Gravity)
Requested By MazyMunchkins

(Y/N)...!
No, don't-

Argh!

No!

Gasping for breath, Your eyes opened and your arms flailing struggling to get yourself out of the heavy covers of your bed, the only thing on your mind is the scene of your brother getting shot, the ringing sound of the gunshot rang in your ears, you looked down to your hands and trying to wipe the blood that keeps reappearing in your imagination.

You struggled to stop hyperventilating, your hand flew to your nightstand wildly, before getting to grasp your phone, your eyes still blurry from the tears on your face, and scrolled through your contacts and finally found the one you were looking for.

"Aoi, come over, please..." You didn't hear his reply as you turned your phone off, and scrambled to turn on your lights.

You repeatedly wrung your hands as you paced around your room when a knock echoed and you quickly rushed to your door and immediately got enveloped in Aoi's warm arms, your breath slows down and your racing heart steadies, your height difference makes it easier for you to hear his heartbeat as you bury your tear-stained face into his nightshirt.

"You're okay, he's not here to hurt you anymore, you know that. You're safe now, I'm here with you." He eventually pulled away to look at you, his hands still wrapped around your waist as your (E/C) eyes bore into his sky blue ones.

His soft smile brought you to your senses even more as the vision of bloodstains on your hands and clothes disappeared, the scars on your wrists fade back from glaring red to just barely there, and with a finale sigh of relief, you smiled back, although your bottom lip still trembled from all from crying, he just smiled wonder and wiped stray tears and kissing your forehead before pulling you back into a hug, his head placed on the crown of your head.

"Want to tell me about it? Maybe it'll make you feel better like last time." You swallowed "Yeah...yeah, I don't mind." He sat you down on your bed, and he sat beside you.

"It was like how I remembered it, how they broke into my home, this time it was my ex, but this time, my brother got shot, he was aiming for me but he missed and he got hit instead. Then I cradled his head as I was watched him die, again. Then I woke up and was hallucinating blood in my hands and shirt, screaming bloody murder that I swear I woke up my neighbours again." You sighed as you rapidly wiped tears away.

"You know your brother is alive and he's doing well, don't worry, you can call him tomorrow if you want to be absolutely certain

"You know your brother is alive and he's doing well, don't worry, you can call him tomorrow if you want to be absolutely certain." He rubbed soothing circles on your back as your face fell once again, recalling what once was vivid memory and now is all a blurry dream.

"He can't hurt you now, not from where he is anyway." His assurance was enough but you can't help but still feel shaken.

"This may sound inappropriate, but I can sleep with you here if you'd like. Of course, I won't mind the couch or the floor, but I just want to look out for you." His worry-filled eyes bore into yours as you nodded "I wouldn't mind sharing the bed then." You nodded and thanked him for his company.

"It's nothing much, just trying to look out for you, of course." He ruffled your (H/C) hair, then you stood up to wash up again and Aoi went to grab a few things so he doesn't have to go back to his apartment again in the morning.

He returned with a bag with a set of clothes and toiletries just as you finished up washing your face and placed his things on top of your dresser, you watched him from across the room in bed as he climbed in and settled beside you then smiled "Are you just gonna watch me like that?"

You gave him a small smile, "I just feel bad for having you stay the night here." He smoothes your hair back and sighs, shaking his head slightly, "I just want to be there to fight off your nightmares for you that's all." He beamed at you as you giggled half-heartedly.

He puts his arms around you with your back towards him as you two end up spooning, you listened to his rhythmic breathing, matching his consciously until you eventually fell asleep.

Sunlight filtered through your glass window and you slowly opened your eyes and pushing the heavy duvet away from your body as you sat upright once you feel nothing beside you, worry crept to the back of your mind until you turn towards a voice from the living area, "(Y/N), breakfast is ready!" You got up, after jolting as your bare feet touched the cold floor, before speed walking to the living area and saw Aoi standing there, stretching with an already prepared dining table behind him.

"Good, you're awake." He smiled, "Though I would've love to surprise you with breakfast in bed I don't want to make a mess." He sat on one end of the table as you sat beside him.

You two talked about what you both will be doing today, seemingly with both of you having equally busy schedules, the cons with dating an idol, but he promised to take you out for dinner tonight.

"I know I may be busy at most times, but just give me a call and I will come running, though I am kinda bad at it, I'll try not to trip on the rush here." He joked before taking your hand in his, "But I promise I'm here for you because I love you, (Y/N)." You smiled brightly "I can always count on you because I love you too, Aoi."

•••

Wowee so was that up to your liking or did kill the mood, I think I'm still a little rusty...please let me know what you guys think. ;-;