pt.2 - His Princess〖Shun〗

[This took too long than it should've ]

His Princess
|pt.2|
Shun(Procellarum)

(Y/N) danced in sync to her latest song, practicing before the music video to be shot in a later date, she still has to work even on this break, unfortunately, but she complies with the demand so far, and she won't be getting back until another month or so.

She glanced to the side, and at the corner of her eye spots Shun standing by the door in the mirror reflection and she smiled to herself, but nonetheless kept up with the beat, until she stopped as the last note of the song fades.

She stood up straight and turned to Shun with a crooked smirk as he politely clapped, "Did you like what you see, your majesty?" She immediately caught on the joke amongst the group and have had her fair share of teasing from them as well. Shun nodded, "You have great form, princess. I'd say you were very mesmerizing to watch." He remarks, "Although, being a blood relative of Hajime I couldn't expect any less than what he's capable." He hands her the water bottle in his hand, "Here, for your hard work today." He smiled and she gratefully took the water and drank from it.

"What are you doing here, Shun?" He clapped his hands togerher, "Oh yes! I'm here for a photo shoot in the studio down the hall, care to watch?" She shrugs nonchalantly and shifted her weight to her other foot, "Sure. I don't mind." She smiled before they walked down the hall and entered the bustling room.

"Oh my, Shun we have a problem the female model had called in sick from food poisoning and we're not sure who can come in this late-" The frantic photographer paused as her eyes wandered to her, "Who's this? I mean-can you please be a stand in for the female model of the shoot?" The photographer practically begged her, she glanced at Shun who just winked and she smiled at the photographer, "As long as nobody has a problem with it then sure."

She thanked her a dozen times before an assistant basically swooped in and dragged her to a dressing room, she came out wearing a silky black dress with one slit running up to the middle of her thigh and sleek black buckle heels, Her hair was styled up in a tight bun and light makeup was applied to her face and black crystal earrings to finish up her look. (Picture For Reference)

She spots Shun from across the room, talking with one of the staff members dressed up as well in a simple striped grey button-up, beneath a brown overcoat with matching slacks, the gold chain resting at his hip glinting when the light catches it a...

She spots Shun from across the room, talking with one of the staff members dressed up as well in a simple striped grey button-up, beneath a brown overcoat with matching slacks, the gold chain resting at his hip glinting when the light catches it and of course, his signature black choker ever-present, (Y/N) wouldn't admit out loud but he looks so hot in that attire, pray that Hajime won't go all protective because of this, he glanced at her with his lime coloured eyes and smiled, waving at her from across the set.

"Excuse me, we'll be starting in three minutes, please go wait for the director's instructions." Informed another staff member as she was guided to a small tape marked on the floor before Shun joined her, wearing that lazy smile of his, "You two look so great!" Praised the photographer as she adjusted the camera lens, before commanding them to pose in certain ways, most of the time with them being in comfortable proximity, and some in a more intimate positions, and (Y/N) can't help but wonder if Hajime will barged through the doors to pick her up and see her in a compromising pose with his so-called parallel counterpart.

As they finished up with the shooting and finally changing out off their clothes, she walked towards Shun and she placed a hand on his shoulder to catch his attention, he spun around smiling before his hand cupped her cheek "You did great today, (Y/N)-san. Let me give you a reward..." He trailed off, slowly leaning in, "Chu~" He pecked the corner of her mouth, narrowly missing her lips, and she blushed, face turning hot all of the sudden.

As they walked towards the exit in somewhat comfortable silence, Shun suddenly turned to her, "Why don't we go grab dinner first before heading to the dorms?" He suggested calmly, she stiffens but nodded, brushing her hair out of her face.

They sat across each other in a fancy restaurant, currently ranked in the top 10 in Tokyo alone, of course Shun would go for the crazy expensive option, (Y/N) smiled while shaking her head at the White-haired male in front of her, enthusiastically making recommendations for her to try, "I think I'll get this one." She pointed at the menu and he nods before flagging a waiter down and reciting their orders perfectly before the waiter dismissed himself and serving them their water, while passing time the two shared stories (Y/N) shared stories of her childhood with Hajime perfectly playing the role of big brother, and how the both of them got inspired to do Idol work, and how she decided to hone her skills in South Korea instead of Japan, then Shun told his much more....unique stories, but also about his own motivation for idol work, then they got into the topic of love life.

"A person like you is single?" He mused, as her smile twitched, "You didn't even know that?" She asked as he shook his head, "Hajime kun just tend to scare away any admirerers I had before becoming famous, mostly in our old schools I get gifts, and love letters, which he offen made the effort of hiding and even hunting those who wrote for me to tell them off." She giggled, as Shun keenly listens to her stories even as the food had arrived.

The following days he and (Y/N) spent a lot of time hanging out, until one day he showed up to Six Gravity's area with a bouquet of flowers, and Koi and Kakeru had their mouths wide-open staring at him, "Good morning you two, is Hajime and (Y/N) here?" He asked with a calm smile as Koi called out to the siblings.

The three waited in the living area for the two to walk in, "What's with the flowers, Shun?" (Y/N) tilts her head to the side in curiosity "I'd like to make a peace offering with your brother, before I go ask you out for a date." He stated frankly as the two pause to stare at his smiling face.

"Wait, I don't understand, Shun...you want to take my sister out?" Hajime clarified as he sat down, his pet bunny immediately jumping on the sofa and snuggled in his arms, and Shun nods while humming before he turned to (Y/N), who's still dumbfounded, "Did you know this was coming?" She weakly shook her head, as Shun smile widen.

"Oh~ But I have hinted it, the dinner at the restaurant." He winked and she paused to think before her face flushed red.

"Oh....But, I'll only go with you now if my brother is okay with it." She states, turning to her brother, but he knows inside she's pleading for him to let her go and Hajime sighed but smiled, "Alright, but promise to bring her back before midnight, understand?" He looked at Shun who nodded.

"Of course, your highness~" He teased Hajime one last time before placing the flowers on the counter and dragged (Y/N) out of the apartment (Who was already dress for going out) he sighed in slight annoyance but smiled at the look of happiness of his sister just before the two left the apartment, closing the door behind them. Then thus the Demon King has captured the heart of the princess.

•••
This was put off wayy too long ago, and I'm not sure if I should make another part of stop here, what do you guys think?