Chapter 1 The Fall

Eric's POV

Its Tuesday April 14 2020. I wake up around 10 am and get up and get dressed. "Guess everything has been reset... again." I sighed. I walk into my kitchen to find my mom nowhere. "Huh thats odd. She is usually up by now." I said to myself. Suddenly I get a huge headache and I keep hearing the same words.

"Fall to where you know lives have disappeared in. Save them. Now." The voice said.

The headache subsides and I realize what they said. I sigh and nod my head. I write a note and put it on my refrigerator door. It says, 'To whom this may concern, I have left for good reasons. No matter what the needs are do not look for me. Please forget about me. I will not return.' I sigh and walk to the cupboards and get some food and put it into a bag. I also get some clothes and a lighter, and a photo of my family. I sigh and walk out of my house and make my way to Mt Ebott.

I've been walking for about 6 hours and have gone through two water bottles and a sandwich. Its about 4 pm and I see Mt Ebott standing before me. "I need to save them. All of them." I say. I walk into the cave entrance and see a hole. I jump in and brace for impact. After blacking out from adrenaline I eake back up and I land but with no pain. "Huh? Why didn't I get hurt?" I say. I hear snickering. "Who's there?" I start walking down the path that is in front of me. I walk through an archway and see a flower with a face looking at me.

"Howdy! I'm Flowey! Flowey the flower! Your new to the underground arentcha." Flowey says.

"I only know the name but mistake if I'm wrong but your not acutally a flower. Your... I can't remember. Whatever." I say.

"Here touch this little Frendlyness Pellet and it'll help you." Flowey said with a convincing grin.

"O-ok. Wait no I won't. I'm smarter than to trust a flower." I yelled.

"Smarter than you look. Well guess its time to cut the crap and kill you." Flowey said in a demonic voice.

"I'm sorry what?!" I said slowly walking backwards. "Let's just calm down and not do any brash actions."

"Stay back child!" I hear a soft but powerful voice yell as a fireball hits Flowey. "Greetings child. My name is Toriel caretaker of the Ruins."

"Oh my thankyou so much Toriel!" I yell hugging her.

"It is no problem for me. I protect everybody here in the Ruins. Come child I will guide you through the catacombs." She said. I nod.

After walking through the Ruins we make it to Toriels home. "Nice house."

"Thankyou my child. Come i will show you to your room." I follow her though the house and we make it to my room. "I see you have a bag with you. You may unpack your bag and settle in. I have a surprise for you. Also what is your preference, cinnamon or butterscotch?"

"Cinnamon, but Butterscotch isn't bad either." I reply.

"Ok I will be back in a few moments." Toriel said. Like she said after ten minutes of me unpacking my few clothes and rations she comes back with a great smell following her.

"What is that amazing smell." I said in a daze walking into Toriel on accident. "Whoops sorry Toriel I can get a bit reckless." I chuckle while blushing.

"It is alright my child. Here take this." She says giving me a slice of pie on a plate. I take a bite.

"Mmh. So good!" I sigh with a mouth full of pie.

"I'm glad to see you like it." Toriel chuckles.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot. Here are my rations from my trip here." I say handing over my leftover food to Toriel.

"Thankyou my child. I will not invade your privacy any longer and let you sleep." She says in a soft and caring voice.

"Thankyou mom!" I reply.

She laughs. "Funny how you think an old lady like me could be a motherly figure to you."

"Of course. You've provided hospitality and food to me. You also call me your child so why not." I say.

She blushes and laughs. "Whatever you wish my child. Good night Eric."

"Good night mom." I sigh finishing my  pie and going to sleep.