Chapter 7 Temputure's Beyond Hell

Eric's POV

This was the moment I hoped wouldn't occur. Meeting Undyne. She was known through the underground as the heroine of the underground. I mean there not wrong. "Seven. Seven human souls. Zero, we haven't gotten any yet. You four will make a start to our collection. Don't make this harder than it has to be. Let me kill you four and we will be much closer to being free." Undyne states. We all take a step back besides Tyson. She swings our spear turning all of our souls green, making us nearly immobile. We are only allowed to turn our bodies and use a half spear as a shield.

She sends three spears toward us very slow and easy to block. We just stand there bracing ourselves for the next assault. Next we get circled by spears again easy to block. "Really is that all you got, you one eyed anthropomorphic goldfish." Tyson mocks. We all stare at him in disbelief.

"TYSON YOU DUMBASS. SHE IS GOING TO MAKE HER ATTACKS HARDER NOW!" I scream. He suddenly gets a face of realization.

"Alright punk. ITS TIME TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF YOU!" We all get our normal soul colors back so we start to run past Undyne. "YOUR NOT GOING ANY WHERE YOU PUNKS!" She yelled. Soon we all get back into a battle with green souls. We all start blocking spears. Deja-vu and we run from Undyne seeing a sign though I can't read it while running. We get into one last battle with green souls. We start blocking all the spears while they get increasingly faster. My weak arm gave out while blocking and hip got impaled by a spear. I scream in pain as I'm left completely vulnerable. As I see the spear to seal my fate. I close my eyes as I await impending doom... it never came. I weakly look up to see Lillie blocking the spears coming towards me.

Our souls turn back to our normal color and Tyson runs over and throws me over his back and makes a break for it. We arrive in what feels like hell. I pass out from the ungodly heat.

Lillie's POV

We arrive in a very hot inviorment. Eric passes out on Tysons back and we see Sans sleeping at a post. I run over and shake him awake. He didn't wake up. 'Useless overweight skeleton.' I thought to myself. We run across a bridge and reach a little part of land with of all things a water cooler. Undyne collapses in the heat on the bridge. I think to myself, 'What would Eric do?' Tyson wraps his bandana around Erics waist and I get a cup of water and pour it on her head. She slowly gets up, glares at us, and walk away. We run over to a giant building labeled Lab.

Knocking on the door as hard as I can nobody answered. "Let me." Alina said as she ran got on a hand stand and kicked the door open. I stare in amazement. I hear Tyson mumble something while he blushes. He shakes his head and runs into the lab with me trailing behind. We look around and see a little yellow dinosaur looking at a clipboard pacing back and forth.

"Hello?" I said shaking my hand in front of her.

"AHH! W-wow you r-really gave me quite a f-fright. W-wait, your all h-hear so soon and I-im not ev-" i cut her off.

"Um this is seriously not the time." I tell her. She gives me an inquisitive look. Tyson brings Erics weak body over.

"O-oh my god! He is seriously hurt. F-follow me to the guest room." We follow the dinosaur monster to a room with four beds. Tyson rests Eric on a bed while the dinosaur gets some adhesive bandages out of her pocket. She takes Tysons blood stained bandana off of Eric and starts to wrap his waist in adhesive. "So I'm Alphys, hi. I'm not a bad guy. You guys can stay here for as long as you need to. I have some noodles if you guys want something to eat." Alphys said.

She Alina and Tyson left the room just leaving me and Eric. I looked at him tears threatening to appear. "Why you. Why you! WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE YOU!" I cried. I layed down next to Eric wrapping a blanket over us. I cuddle up with him resting my head on his shoulder.