Chapter 13 Justice brought from within Determination

AN: I realized that when I stated Eric's magical weapon to be a spear, I was being a bit vague and some might think I was referring to Undyne's spear but no

AN: I realized that when I stated Eric's magical weapon to be a spear, I was being a bit vague and some might think I was referring to Undyne's spear but no. This is what I imagined it to be. Anybody whose been playing Terraria for a while may recognize this spear.

Eric's POV

I awake feeling week and limp with everyone teary eyed around me and Lilly staring down at me her face stained with tears. She gasped. She hugged me so hard. Everything hurt so much I could barely speak as I felt my back and chest stung with pain the most. "L-lillie i c-cant breathe." I say weakly. 

"Oh I'm s-sorry. Im just so happy your awake!" Lillie said wiping a tear away. We all hear a knock at the door. We all turn our heads to see a girl in a blue and magenta hoodie and a boy in what looks like a sheriff outfit from the wild west. 

I wave weakly at them. "Hi." I said weakly. "I'm Eric, this is Lillie, my girlfriend. Thats Sophie, Noah, Tyson, and Alina." 

"Hi I'm Frisk and this is Clover." Frisk introduced her and clover.

"Pleasure to meet you guys!" Clover said happily.

"Anyways, what happened Eric?" Lillie asked.

"I was attacked by someone named Chara" I said slowly sitting up. Frisk has a look of horror on her face. "I saw all five of you dangling by rope. She killed ALL of you right in front of me, then she killed me. After I died I saw the words GAME OVER appear." I grimaced. They all looked at me with sorrow. "I gained a power while i was there too. I'm to weak right now to try and use it." 

"Guess were staying here longer than we expected." Tyson sighed. Lillie punched him in the arm. "Ow, rude." She gave him a death glare.

Everybody left, including Lillie so she could book a room for Frisk and Clover and tell the hotel manager that we'll be staying here a lot longer. I close my eyes to rest. "Hello partner =)" Is all I heard than I shot back with pain rushing through my body from my sudden movement. 'Why' I thought. Lillie walked in just as i got up. 

"Eric you should be resting and laying down!" Lillie said laying me down.

"I know but-" "No buts. Just, relaxation with me." Lillie whispered and cuddled into my chest. I felt heat rush to my face as I held Lillie tight and close knowing she'll always protect me... right? No. I don't need to second guess myself. Lillie would do anything for me and would never do anything wrong and I most certainly know she will protect me. 

I awake to find Lillie still cuddling into my chest asleep. I reach over to the night stand, ignoring the pain and grab my phone and squint my eyes from the brightness. I focus my eyes a little bit more to see its around dinner time. I haven't heard any knocks from the door so I'm assuming every one else wants to leave us be. I decide to wake Lillie up now so she can eat and she wont have to get food later.

"Lillie. Lillie." I whispered into her ear and shook her a bit. 

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaat." She groaned. 

"Its around dinner time. You should go eat." I told her. She looked at me and smiled. 

"Your so sweet to wake me up for food, but I'm only concerned for you. Do you need anything right now?" Lillie whispered softly. I shook my head. "Ok then. I'm going to get some food for us and I'll see what the others are up to." Slowly Lillie slid out of my grasp and planted a kiss on my forehead. She winked at me and left the room. I felt a blush creep up to my cheeks and I smiled. 'Love is such a complex yet beautiful thing' I thought.

I wake up to knocking on the door. I slowly got out of bed and hobbled over to the door trying not to fall. I opened it to see Lillie with Tyson and Frisk. "Here you go!" LIllie said handing me a bag with food. 

"Thanks." You said trying to give the most 'I'm not in pain smile'. 

"Hey Eric, were going to go to the core and explore some of it. Stay here we dont want you to get hurt, ok?" Frisk said. I nodded. I felt my legs start to give out and my voice disappear. I try to stay on my feet but I couldnt any more. Lillie noticed my pain and grabbed my arms just as my legs gave out and pulled me towards her chest embracing me in a loving and warm hug. 

"Eric. Please stop pushing yourself. Your limits are much lower. Tell me or us if you feel weak. I dont want to start to not trust if your ok. Please just tell us if you feel weak." Lillie said tightening her grasp on me. I felt droplets on my head as I realized that Lillie was crying. I pulled myself up with Lillie shoulders and tryed to stay on my feet for as long as possible. I look strait into her wet teary eyes and pulled her into a kiss. 

"Don't worry about me. I'll bring you down. I only care about you and how cute you are." I whispered to her. She blushed a deep crimson and giggled. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and brought me to bed. 

"Stay here. Watch some TV if you want we'll be back." Lillie said. As she, Frisk, and Tyson left the room.