Chapter 9 The Invincible Toaster

Sorry if some quotes are connected. I copy and pasted a lot of this from the game. It took a while to make all the edits so please bare with me.

Eric's POV

I wake up to hear anime on the TV and Lillie cuddling into my chest. I get up without waking her up and walk to the refrigerator and get water. I look for Alphys and I see Alina sitting on the floor sleeping next to Tyson and I see Alphys looking at something on a clipboard. Noah was sitting on a chair asleep with a book in his hand. Alphys notices me. "O-oh hello E-Eric." Alphys said shyly. I wave and suddenly hear banging. Alphys takes notice. Tyson, Alina, Noah, and Lillie all woke up.

"What was that?" Noah said on guard. 

"I don't know. Alphys?" Alina said in panic.

"I may or may not have made a killer robot that kills humans." Alphys said scared. We all glare at her, then the banging became louder and louder than an explosion happened. 

"HERE'S METTATON!" The robot named Mettaton yelled. "Hello beauties and gentle beauties! I eWelcome to today's quiz show with the five human children here and will lose their souls tonight. Now let's get on to the questions.  

What's the prize for answering correctly?A) MoneyB) MercyC) New CarD) More questions" The loud robot said. "B Mercy." I said. 

"NOPE, WRONG!" He shot a electricity beam at me shocking me down to almost death I collapsed onto my knee's. 

"Eric!" Everybody yelled. I let my body pass out to relieve pain. 

Lillie's POV 

I stare at Eric's unconscious body. I run over to him and check his pulse. It's slower than normal but still there. I sigh and carry his limp body on my back.

"What's the king's full name?

A) Lord Fluffy Buns 

B) Fuzzy Pushover

C) Asgore Dreemurr

D) Dr. Friendship.

"We all answer, "ASGORE!" 

"DING DING DING! CORRECT. NEXT QUESTION. What are robots made of?A) Hopes&DreamsB) Metal&MagicC) Snips&SnailsD) Sugar&Spice."We look at each other unsure. I look at Alphys who is behind Mettaton and she makes a B sign with fingers. "B Metal and Magic!" I yell.
"WOW YOU NOT BRAIN DEAD! NEXT QUESTION. Two trains, Train A, and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B. Station A, and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other. Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5mph towards Station A. If both trains departed at 10:00 AM and it is now 10:08, how much longer until both trains pass each other?A) 31.054 minutesB) 16.232 minutesC) 32.049 minutesD) 32.058 minutes."I stare at him with disbelief. "D 32.058 minutes." Noah calls out. 'He still is really good at mental math.' I thought. 

"NICE JOB! IM ASTOUNDED FOLKS! How many flies are in this jar?

A) 54

B) 53

C) 55

D) 52."

"B 53." Alina calls out. Mettaton scoffs and zaps Alina weakening her greatly. She clutches her chest and pants.

"IM SO SORRY BLUEBERRY! THAT WAS WRONG! 

What monster is this? 

A) Froggit

B) Whimsun

C) Moldsmal

D) Mettaton

"D Mettaton." Tyson said. 

"CORRECT!" Mettaton yelled.

"Um how the hell did you know that?" I asked. 

"Knowing this ostentatious idiot, I choose him." He explained. 

In the dating simulation video game "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie" what is Mew Mew's favorite food?

[Alphys] OH! OH! I KNOW THIS ONE!!! IT'S SNAIL ICE CREAM!!!!!!!! IN THE FOURTH CHAPTER EVERYONE GOES TO THE BEACH!!! AND SHE BUYS ICE CREAM FOR ALL OF HER FRIENDS!!!! BUT IT'S SNAIL FLAVOR AND SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS IT!!!!!! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS OF THE GAME BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY A VERY POWERFUL message about friendship and... ALPHYS, ALPHYS, ALPHYS.YOU AREN'T HELPING OUR CONTESTANT, ARE YOU?OOOOOOH!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME.I'LL ASK A QUESTION...YOU'LL BE SURE TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO!Who does Dr. Alphys have a crush on?

A) Undyne

B) Asgore

C) The human

D) Don't know

Alphys looks embarrassed and shakes her hands. "I'm going to guess Undyne." Noah said. "I was looking through her computer and found multiple programming variables named after her." 

Alphys starts to hide her face blushing. SEE, ALPHYS? I TOLD YOU IT WAS OBVIOUS. EVEN THE HUMAN FIGURED IT OUT. YES, SHE SCRAWLS HER NAME IN THE MARGINS OF HER NOTES. SHE NAMES PROGRAMMING VARIABLES AFTER HER. SHE EVEN WRITES STORIES OF THEM TOGETHER... SHARING A DOMESTIC LIFE. PROBABILITY OF CRUSH: 101 PERCENT. MARGIN OF ERROR: ONE PERCENT.  ANYWAYS DARLINGS THATS THE END OF THIS BROADCAST! TOODLE-OO.

He said rolling away. "So let's just say this never happened." I said. We all nodded.

"Whatever you say darling." Eric sleep talked. I blushed madly and nearly dropped him. Everybody laughed. I just walked to the guest room to calm down. I dropped Eric on the bed and just layer down next to him. 

I hear Alphys say, "Whose up for Anime!" I heard Tyson and Alina yell "ME." Then I heard Undyne yell and barge through the door. 

I just say to myself. "Calm down." Undyne came in and apologized for nearly killing Eric. I accept it for him and just sleep with him.