Final Chapter 18 Sought for Stars

Third Person POV

Finally, a pacifist run where nobody died, except Chara. The whole group stood on the peak of the mountain watching the sunset. "So pretty is it not?" Lillie said. A multitude of yes and humming could be heard.

"Now a question for the 8 of you." Toriel said pointing at us. "Who's are you guy's staying with?"

"You!" Me Frisk and Lillie said running up to Toriel hugging her.

"Oh ok well that just leaves you 5." Toriel stated.

"Could I stay with Asgore?" Noah said walking over to him.

"Same here!" Sophie said running over and hugging Asgore.

"Of course." Asgore said kneeling down and rubbing Sophie and Noah's hair.

"I'd like to stay with Undyne." Clover said fist bumping Undyne.

"I'll stay with the Skelebros." Tyson said walking over and wrapping his arms around Papyrus and Sans.

"O-oh u-um. Id love to stay with you guys but. I want to see my mom again. Wait maybe Sans, Papyrus, Tyson, Me and my mom could stay with the Skelebros! Last time I was at my moms house, it was kind of a train because my mom was so busy." Alina explained.

"works for me kid." Sans said shrugging.

"I'D LOVE THAT HUMAN!" Papyrus boomed.

"First, I'd like to pay a visit to my old family with Eric." Lillie said with a devious smirk.

Lillie and Eric walk infront of Lillie's old home. Eric waited outside while Lillie walked in. Lillie's mother was laying on the couch eating potato chips and looked to the door. "Oh look the maid returned. Get your ass upstair's right now so I can beat the sh*t out of you for leaving then you going to clean every room in this house, got it?" Lillie's mother scolded.

"How about this, No." Lillie replied.

"No? Hahaha. I guess you forgot what happens when you disobey mother." Lillie's mother said walking towards Lillie with a knife in her hand and a devious grin on her face. Lillie's mom raised her hand and got ready to stab Lillie when her arm was caught by Lillie.

"I'm afraid that will not be happening." Lillie said mockingly as she let go of her mothers hand. She swiped again this time Eric rushed in and caught it and threw her on the floor. "Thankyou Eric." She said giving Eric a peck on the cheek.

"What is this ugly idiot your boy friend?" Lillie's mom laughed.

"First of all, I'm more presentable then you'll ever be, and second I can assure you I'm two times as smart as you." Eric teased.

"HAHAHAHA. Look at the small boy with such a big mouth, why don't I shut him up." A male voice said behind them. Eric summoned his spear and blocked Lillie's dad's knife. "What the hell!?" Is all he said before being punched.

"I thought it would be nice to see my terrible family one last time before I move. Goodbye you lazy, abusive, psychotic pieces of crap." Lillie said waving goodbye. "That felt so good to let all my anger out." Lillie said resting her head on Eric's shoulder as they walked back to Toriel's home.

"I bet." Eric said hugging her.

Meanwhile, Frisk and Asriel sat in Frisk's room and played a board game on the floor. "H-hey Asriel." Frisk said.

"Yeah?" Asriel responded.

"I have a confession to make b-but. ILOVEYOUSOMUCHYOUFLUFFYCUTEGOATBOY!" Frisk said burying her head into Asriel's neck.

"Hahaha." Asriel laugh blushing.

"W-what are you laughing at?" Frisk asked looking at Asriel, tears threatening to fall. "Your just so cute right now. Yes Frisk I love you to." Asriel said pulling Frisk into a deep kiss.

"Hey I was just coming to let you guys know that-" Eric released he was interrupting there first kiss. "I uhhhhhh. Pretend I wasn't here." Eric said slowly closing the door walking away. The human and goat stared at the door blushing hard before they started kissing again.

"Awwww they started dating." Lillie said laying down in Eric and Her room on the bed with Eric. "Guess we have two love story's in the making right now." Lillie whispered in Eric's ear. He smiled and kissed Lillie and cuddled with her tighter.

Asriel and Frisk crawled into bed and started making out. They both knew that this wasn't a common timeline and they loved each other in this one. "Frisk I swear to fng God I love you so much." Asriel said taking a breath.

Lemon

"So do I." Frisk said rubbing his member through his jeans.

"Oh? Frisky so soon? I see where you get your name." Asriel said nibbling her neck. Blushing madly, she moaned and started squirming in the bed.

Asriel took her shirt off and started feeling her breast. He uncliped the bra and started rubbing the center of the nipple. By instinct she moaned even louder. "I see your liking this." Asriel whispered in her ear. She nodded slowly enjoying the attention.

Asriel slowly moved his hand down  to Frisks shorts and started taking them off while continuing with the breast attention. Once her shorts were off he kissed Frisk deeply. Seconds felt  like minutes and minutes felt like hours as they kissed passionately. Asriel pulled away and looked at his girlfriend and asked her, "Are you sure you want to continue?" She nodded and relaxed as Asriel started to take off her undergarment. He felt it up and down even sliding a finger in. Frisk broke into a moaning mess.

He looked into Frisk as she stared at him with a lustful grin. He declothed himself and lined himself up with Frisk. Slowly sliding his member in he heard Frisk moan in pleasure and pain. "S-stop!" Frisk said trying to get used to his size.

"Are you ok!?" Asriel asked in a panic. She nodded slowly and tried to adjust herself to Asriel. She started to push herself into Asriel more. Asriel decided that it would be easiest to just shove it in at once so he forcefully shoved his whole member inside her. She moaned loudly and told him to stop. He started at her with guilt in his mind as he realized she was bleeding from her hole. "Are you sure your ok?" He asked as he was softly caressing her cheek. She leaned into his hand and nodded seeming as if she wasn't in pain but Asriel knew she was still adjusting to the sudden new presence. After about a minute she nodded at Asriel and he agaryed punpung in and out. Moans of pain turned into moans of pleasure. Frisk soon joined in and got into a rhythm with her fluffy goat. Asriel sped up over the course of a minute and soon was going at inhumane speeds sending Frisk into a spiral of pleasure. Both of the teens moans echoed the room and soon enough the duo climaxed.

Non-Lemon

"Y-your so rough but sweet Asriel." Frisk whispered. Asriel nestled up against his lover and they began to cuddle as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

"Roudy they were." Lillie whispered.

"And loud. Lucky Toriel isn't here and she is getting food for the house or she would be pretty mad, but it was their first time it remind me of ours." Eric said as he cuddled with his lover. The two shared one last kiss before falling asleep in each others arms.

As their love went from deep down to up above ground.

Final Word Count: 18,938