Chapter 6 Alina

Starting this on the last day of having the room at the inn.

Eric's POV

I wake up early to find I'm the only one awake so I start to pack up all my stuff into a teal duffel bag. "Alright so now we are going to Waterfall I think its called." I said aloud not realizing it.

"I think your thinking to much about whats happening in the future." Tyson said scareing me.

"Maybe your right." I admit. Tyson sits next to me staring at me with concern.

"Dude you don't look alright. You look like your stressed out." Tyson said. I glance at him and sigh.

"Yeah I guess I am. I'm like the leader of our group so I have all of the pressure of leading and making choices on my shoulder." I sighed holding my head.

He pats my back and said, "Your not alone, me and Lillie are here for you too Eric." Tyson said comforting me. I nod and finish packing. While me and Tyson were packing Lillie woke up and started packing as well.

We finished packing and check out of our room and head to the skelebros house to see them before we leave. I knock on there door and I'm greeted with Sans looking at me with a tired expression. "heya kiddos, imma bit bone tired right know so i'm not really in the mood to talk." Sans yawned.

"You told us to tell you when we're leaving which is now." I told him.

"your leaving now? time sure does fly, here kids, its some money so you don't run out. if you need me just call paps." Sans said waving goodbye and shutting the door. I shrug and put the 500g inside my duffel bag.

"Waterfall. Here we come." I said with a smirk on my face. We walk through the water filled labyrinth, placing flower things, and walking through tall grass. Reaching a little room with a table with glowing pink crystallized cheese on it we decide to take a break. We take our jackets that were wrapped around our waist and put them in our bags. We start to have some sandwiches that were prepared for our expedition through  Waterfall and hear a yell from a female voice.

"H-hello? Anybody here? Are there any other humans nearby? If so please answer me." A voice called.

"I'll go and see what it is." Tyson said with his hair glowing more orange. Walking back from where we came from we heard a gasp. "Guys come here I found someone!" We heard Tyson yell. Running over we came to see a girl with a streak of blue hair in her completely black hair and a tutu and ballet shoes. She had a look of horror on her face.

"Hi there, I'm Eric nice to meet you!" I said to the girl holding out my hand to help pull her up. She gladly accepted and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Alina. I have a blue soul and I was  looking for you guys. I came from goat mom telling me that you guys where in a place called Waterfall." The girl named Alina explained.

"Hi Alina, I'm Lillie."

"Im Tyson"

"Nice to meet you all. I think we should continue on instead of hanging around here." Alina said trying not to fall. I looked at her knee and saw that it was scraped badly.

"No acutally we need to get that knee situated first." I said crossing my arms.

"No its fine, I do ballet so I'm fine with scratches and scrapes." Alina said doing a twirl on 1 leg before collapsing into Tysons arms. They looked at each other blushing. I laughed and took a picture. Tyson looked at me with a glare.

"Karma." I laughed. He looked at me like he was going to punch me. "Whatever let's get back to eating lunch." I said laughing.

After eating we continued through Waterfall taking in all of its beauty. Eventually we reach a little hall with a little open area, a shop, and a path to a cloaked figure on a boat. We decide to take out our sleeping bags. Then we realized that we have only three sleeping bags, and the store doesn't have any either.

"Hey Alina wanna have mine." Lillie said giving her, her sleeping bag.

"Oh um sure, thanks." Alina said in an awkward way. "Wait where are you going to sleep?"

"With Eric. I've claimed him as my warmth pillow." Lillie said hugging me blushing. Alina was about to say something but Tyson stopped her and whispered something into her ear. She laughed and looked at us and put a hand on her fore head and shook it laughing. "Alright why don't we get some sleep." Lillie said crawling into my sleeping bag making space for me. I crawl in and we hug each other for warmth.

I awake to hear shuffling. I open my eyes slightly and look to see Tyson and Alina cuddling together. I laugh slightly feeling good for Tyson as I watch his jealousy burn away. I shake Lillie awake. She was about to speak but I shush her and point to the two. She laughed softly and hugged me tighter and buried her face into the side of my neck. I close my eyes and hold her tight and close.

I wake up and stretch and wake up Lillie. "Morning." I say to her.

"Morning." She yawned.

I look over to see Tyson and Alina gone. And so are the sleeping bags. I hear walking and see Tyson and Alina walk out of the store. We crawl out of the sleeping bad and throw it into my duffel bag and continue walking forward. Soon we reach a giant rock formation with a hole in the middle and a figure at the top. "Humans, your journey ends, now. NGAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A deep feminine voice screamed. The figure who once was fully armored now was helmetless. "Come forward when your ready!" The armored fish yelled. We all trembled in fear.