Ch.1 Crush or crushed?

Hey guys hope u like this book, sorry for ending the other book so fast, but I think I'm concentrating on shorter stories, soo.... anyway, enjoy!
Preview of ships and ages:
***Jeongyeon is older than nayeon by one month.
***Sana is older than Tzuyu
***Mina is older than chaeng
***momo is older than dahyun

Nayeon, sana,Jihyo,Mina,dahyun: founder of Twice company.(females)
Daniel,Momo, jeongyeon, Tzuyu:Top five of FBI.(males)
Chaeyoung: artist (male)
JIHYO IS WITH DANIEL!!

***the girls know that Tzuyu Daniel jeongyeon and momo are FBI TOP 5 agents.
——————————————————————
2YEARS AGO:

Nayeon POV:
I'm right here standing at the airport, waiting for my secretary and best friend chaeyoung to pick me up. I am Im Nayeon, the CEO of Twice, the largest company in the world. Chaeyoung is one of the people who built this company with me, and in total there are 5.
I saw a familiar figure standing a few meter away. I squinted and scanned him. He wore a suit and tie, he looked really good.not every man can pull of a suit:)

I stared at him until he left, and I was thinking about him when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Unnie! Unnie?!" "Ah? Oh Dahyun, what?" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to the girl. Beside her was that boy..."Its you??" I exclaimed,pointing at him. He stared coldly at me."I don't think I know you." "Oh...oh sorry you just looked familiar." I stammered. It was the boy I was staring at just now!!! With a closer look, he's really freaking handsome... perfect. I would say.

"Ah unnie, I haven't introduced yet. This is my brother, Jeongyeon. He's going to be your bodyguard."Dahyun introduced.
"Hi, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon.Dahyun is my sister(no blood related though) and we have another sister name gong Seungyeon, an actress. Hope we can cope well." He held out his hand for me to shake.
I took his hand. His hand was big and warm, I could easily see lots of knife cuts on his arm. I gently strike one of them on his arm. "Oh, that's just a knife cut." He said, embarrassingly looking away.
"Mhm, can you two stop flirting for a moment. Bro, after I get the car I have to leave first, bring Nayeon unnie to her new house.I'm going to find Momo." Dahyun rolled her eyes and threw the car keys to Jeongyeon.
He catches it and turned to me. "Shall we?" "Sure." I replied and started walking.

On the car:
"Let's talk about ourselves. My name is I'm Nayeon, one of the creators of the worldwide company Twice, and also the CEO because I'm the oldest. My nickname is bunny Since I have bunny teeth, and I love watching dramas and I like the singer and actress IU a lot. My zodiac sign is Virgo,born in Seoul and my blood type is A. Your turn."
"Hey...wait a minute...lemme clean this up. Blood type A, born in Seoul, Virgo. Bunny, Actress IU and Drama...okay."
Jeongyeon recited, confused.

"Yoo Jeongyeon 23, a FBI agent. Got a job as Your bodyguard because it seemed fun being one. Scorpio , blood typeO , and from Seoul. hobbies...umm does fighting count? Guitar and ummm building LEGO."
"Hmmm...okay!"

This special relationship, of being friends, and crushing on him at the same time, began.

3 months later~

Nayeon POV:
It been 3 Months since I met jeongyeon... She told be she was a FBI agent,and she applied for the job because it seemed fun. I don't think so. There must be some reason behind...he's been here for 3 months already. It's not that I want her to leave, but it's strange...
"Nayeonie~" "...?What happened?" "You dozed off, are you okay? I shouldn't have forced you to come out though you were tired." Jeongyeon sad apologetically. "Oh...it's ok, I was just thinking about something else.."I decided this was the best chance.
"Jeongyeon ah, why did you become my bodyguard?"
"Ah...I told you, I was off and you needed a bodyguard, so I applied for it. I didn't expect I would become friends with you, so I stayed. In addition, I get to see your beautiful face every day, why would I leave?What's the problem?"Jeongyeon asked in concern,AND flirted, like he always does.
"No...it's nothing...but don't you need to go back to the FBI?"
"The department allowed me to work for you and complete missions at the same time. But there are only a few each year, so no worries."
"Can you tell me more about your work?"
"......"he sighed and agreed."fine. I became an official FBI agent when I was 14, but I started training for it at the age of 10. They saw potential in me and trained me really well. I became one of the top 5 agents in the department,along with danmotzu (Daniel momo Tzuyu for short) . So, if there aren't any really difficult missions, they won't ask us for help, since other agents can accomplish them, maybe taking a longer time, but they'll handle. So I don't have Anything to worry about. Nayeonie, do you want me to leave?"jeongyeon asked.
"NO!NO WHY WOULD I YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND APART FROM THE OTHER 7 AND YOURE MY CRUSH SO WHY WOULD I WANT YOU TO GO I WAS JUST ASKING!"
After shouting...I realized...did I just tell jeongyeon that he's my crush??!!!"NOOOO!" I thought, as I sat quietly, hoping he didn't hear me...

"Nayeonie..."he started. I gulped and straightened my back. "Did you just say...I'm you're crush?"
He asked carefully, staring into my eyes.
I looked away, and stammered"no...you must've heard me wrong..."I feel sweat coming down...
"...okay then. Thank goodness. Anyway, I wanted to tell you something today though. I want you to be the first to know I have a crush!" She announced.
"Oh...oh really? How is she like? Do I know her?"I pretended to be the 'regular me', my heart was torn into pieces, and I can't even breathe. He said thank goodness... am I really that bad? He's the one who kept flirting everyday, how could he do this?
"Of course you know her! She's your best friend, Mina ." His words strikes like thunder into my brain. Minari...? Oh yeah...she said handsome guys with a sense of humor were her type...and she doesn't even know i like jeongyeon...I don't care right now, i guess I'll give up on him...after all, I can't lose Mina...
"Oh?mina the black swan!You have a good taste in woman, jeongyeon.shes my favorite." I 'laughed'.
" she's cute, no?"
"Yeah, she is. Take good care of her.im going home first, Today is a special day~" I took an excuse and left as fast as I could. "NAYEON!" He shouted, I ignored him and crossed the street right to my car, and drove away.

Tears were dripping down, and I felt really painful...I decided to take a drive around the city and go to satzu's. Short for sana and tzuyu's place... those two met when Tzuyu was on a mission, and sana was with me and jeongyeon. Jeongyeon invited Tzuyu, after Tzuyu finished his mission. We went to my house and the two kissed on the first day they met🙄.(because of my dare😁)

"Satzu!its me! Open up!" I shouted into the speaker. "Ugggg nayeon noona can't you be quie for a second?!"tzuyu's annoyed voice snapped back.

"Tzu babe, don't speak like that...I'm sorry for what I did yesterday okay?" Sana's voice came over the speaker."sorry nayeon unnie, wait, I'm opening the gate." Sana'a assured.

I went into their mansion and laid down on the sofa.
"Unnie, what's the problem?" Sana asked.
"Heheardmesayingthathe'smycrush andIconfusedhimIthinkhedoesn't knowIlikehimandhetoldmehehas acrushonMinari" I said quickly, without breathing.
I seriously don't know how sana heard and understood that, sometimes I don't even know what I'm saying. "OWH...I'm sorry unnie, but doesn't Mina have a crush? She blinked innocently. "WHAT?!"I sat up quickly.
————————————————————————————————
How was it? Was this better than the first chapter of my other book?
Vote and leave comments~ I'll be replying 😉
Bye guysssss
WHO IS MINA'S CRUSH RIGHT NOW? (
hint:chaeng and Mina don't know each other now)