Ch6-plan?

Jeongyeon POV:
It's been a year since nayeon's accident. She has no sign of waking up. I still work for the FBI DEPARTMENT, but I seldom go for missions that involve woman, making me miss Nayeon more and more.

I was about to visit Nayeon when my phone rang.
"Jeongyeon. Dvsisvskansvdisksbvshdvjsi. No buts, you have do this."
"BUT dad!!!"I protested.
He hung up the phone and I sighed, thinking what to do.

I held nayeon's hand tightly.
"I'm sorry Nayeon..."
I left hand written letters on top of the desk beside the bed, and left the hospital...

Tzuyu POV:
"Jeongyeon Hyung!" I called when I arrived the room with Sana, Mina, danhyo and dahmo
"He's not here, how strange..." Sana said.
"Look." Dahyun pointed at 2 envelopes on the desk.
One of them is addressed to Nayeon noona, and The other one is for the rest of us.
Momo Sana Jihyo Mina dahyun chaeyoung  Daniel and me.

"I'll read it." I said as I opened the envelope.
"Dear friends, I believe I have left already when you read this letter. I'm really sorry...but I fell in love wiTh another woman...she's pretty, nice,talented,rich...she has everything Nayeon has. I don't think I can wait for Nayeon anymore...it's too painful for me...watching he sleeping lifelessly everyday. Please don't look for me. I love you guys and you'll all be my best friends forever. Please give Nayeon the letter when she wakes up.

Sincerely,
Yoo Jeongyeon "
I put away the letter in disbelief."there must be something happening. Hyung would never do anything like this!" I shouted...
"Tzuyu...we all know Jeongyeon like you do. But I'm afraid he's serious this time. Not about the woman part, but the leaving part." Sana said.
"Jeongyeon won't love another person! There must be something happening! I'm going to find him!" Momo said.
"Momo, I understand you, but clearly he wants us to leave him alone. We have to find out why before we go find him." Dahyun stopped.
"But I'm scared it'll be too late when we find out..." momo argued.
"We'll try as fast as we can.with Twice's network, it woke take longer."

A month later:

Sana and I were with dahmo, searching what's going on with the Yoo company, thinking it has something to do with jeongyeon's decision.
"MOMO! GUYS! NAYEON's AWAKE!" JIHYO screamed into the phone
"Really? We'll be there soon." Dahyun quickly hung up. we followed her closely, feeling excited to meet a live, talking noona again.

"Nayeon noona!" momo and I shouted when they saw Nayeon sitting up on the bed. We immediately ran to hug her.
"Woah calm down boyzzz I know ya'll miss me." Nayeon noona snickered, hugging us back.
I could see that she's happy, but she seemed down. Wait...don't tell me...
I glanced at Jihyo, and she made a zipping action in front of her lips. If she didn't tell her...did Nayeon noona find it out herself?

"Tzuyu...do you know where Jeongyeon is?" She asked suddenly.
"N...no...noona I don't know...perhaps he's on vacation???" Tzuyu seriously a vacation?? How would she believe that?? I scolded myself in my head.

"Tzuyu, you know I know how to tell you're lying. Tell me,or else." Nayeon noona threatened. She's back to her old scary self again...
"Did you read the letter in the drawer yet?" I sighed and gave in.
She quickly pulled out the drawer and opened the letter. She shed some tears and tried hard to hold them back.
"Where is he." She said in a gloomy voice, and handed me the letter.
"Nayeon:
Hey it's Jeongyeon. If you are reading this, that means you're awake and I'm not there. I bet the others tried hard to hide this from you right? Hehehe congrats girl. You're probably wondering why I'm not here, and you got a letter instead.
I'm sorry Nayeon, I just...ummm cant help it. I met a girl at a dinner with the company, which my dad forced me to go. The girl...she reminded me a lot of you...and I think I've fallen in love with her. I just can't stand the wait nayeon. I'm sorry, and please don't look for me. I'm really really sorry, and I did love you a lot... you mean much to me,but I'm sorry. Stay healthy and happy, I'll miss you.
From
Your ex, Jeongyeon."

"What??!!! He broke up with you?!" I exclaimed. I just couldn't believe it, Hyung love Nayeon noona soooooo much!

"It's impossible...he came to visit you every day! He...just disappeared one day noona. We are trying to find him, and we're currently researching about his family business. His father has always been like that...there must be something! And it's hidden from dahyun, if it has something to do wigg Th the company, dahyun will know soon. Noona don't worry. We'll bring him back, no matter what." I promised.
"Tzuyu...I don't know...what if he really loves another person?" Nayeon noona worries.

"Noona,trust us, we'll be back" I said and left the room, determined to bring back Jeongyeon Hyung, to stop my noona from crying!

"Tzuyu, finished your talk? If yes, drop by the usual place. Found something, we bring him back." Dahyun's text message read.
Sana was waiting outside the hospital room.
"Babe, hows unnie?" She asked.
"She's crying, and I think she wants to let go. They won't break up for real will they?" I hugged Sana for comfort.
"Of course they won't. They both love each other soooooo much, like we do right?" She winked.
That made me gain trust is myself again. I ruffled her hair and took her hand. "Let's go, dahyun said she found something to bring Jeongyeon Hyung back." I said.
"Really? That's great! Let's go!"

"Hyung, what is it?" I asked once we sat down.
"Tzuyu, I assume that it's our father. There's an arranged marriage between Jeongyeon and the daughter of another worldwide company. My father's secretary just called me.That's probably the reason, Hyung never says no to father. We have help him escape." Dahyun stated.
"Ummm... guys? If it's an arranged marriage for money, why didn't Jeongyeon tell his dad he's dating Nayeon unnie?Twice company will bring way korean money for them." Sana said out of nowhere.
"SANA's right for the first time actually..." I supported.
"Yah! What do you mean the first time! I'm just being like a pabo because it's cute in front of you! If I'm not smart how can I be the Vice President of twice?!" She scolded

"Sorry babe...let's get back to the issue." I comforted.

"As I said, this will be the plan.
Dvehwvskwbeheiwbdvdhwhjwbdjebebsjs.$:&/!/! Okay? "
Dahyun planned and momo and I nodded.
"We have to this, for the sake of 2yeon." I said like it was a speech.
"Count me in as well." Someone said, it wa a Daniel.
"Dan, hey, i didn't expect you would be here." Dahyun frowned.
"Hey, don't think I'm not a fan of 2yeon, just because I seemed like I didn't care.I'm in, no matter what." He insisted.

"come on guys, hands together." I said.
Dahmo, satzu, and danhyo our hands together.
"TWICE TWICE CHAILAJA! " we shouted.
(Twice twice let's do good! )

————————————————
Ending soon~ sorry wasn't in the right mood while writing this if this wasn't good~

Anyways vote and comment~
(Just realized i always say 'anyways'😹)