Ch.7- action!

Tzuyu POV:
I revised what dahyun told all of us the plan to save Jeongyeon, of course Nayeon noona didn't know.

FLASHBACK:

"Listen,here's the plan. There will be a rehearsal of the engagement ceremony of Oppa and the daughter of the YG company, her name is Jennie Kim. Though it's a rehearsal, important ones will be there as well. I'll be there of course as the third child of the Yoo company. I'll get invitations for all of you, danhyo, michaeng and satzu. Momo will be my partner so he doesn't need an invitation. so you can get in without being caught. Once you guys get in, Jihyo and Mina and Sana will be with us, around the whole venue with in-ears, to report whenever someone is approaching Jeongyeon oppa's room. I'll arrange your places, just follow the guards. Look under the chair once the guards leave, your in-ear will be there. Daniel, you are the one to rescue Jeongyeon. I've planned a route already.
Escape from the window of jeongyeon's room, it's at the back of the house, there's a water pipe next to the window. You two can climb along it. There will be guards but not too much, as the top 5 of FBI agents, I'm sure you won't fail.
Tzuyu and chaeyoung, you both try to clear up as much guards as you can. And keep in touch. If anything happens, you have you in-ear and I'll send momo to help.
Chaeyoung, are you okay with the plan? I know you're not an FBI anymore, but I'm sure your skills are still very good. After all, you were the best agent along with Tzuyu in FBI until now, even you quitted."

Oh no why did dahyun pick up this topic? Oh...I forgot dahyun doesn't know about chaeyoung and nayeon's relationship.

"I'm fine. I'll take it. I haven't fought for a long time, I do miss it." Chaeyoung grinned and showed her dimples.

"You don't have you if you don't want to, dahyun, chaeyoung quitted for a reason..." Mina tried to convince dahyun.
"Minari, I'm fine. I'm okay." Chaeyoung insisted.
"Okay, but remember to keep in touch." Mina noona reminded.
"Okay." Chaeyoung agreed.

END OF FLASHBACK

Tzuyu POV:
Danhyo, michaeng and Sana and me rung the doorbell and showed the guards our invitations.
"please come in, Sir and madams. Miss dahyun had assigned a specific seat for each of you." He lead Mina and Sana to the balcony where everything happening would be seen. Chaeng and I seated near the back door, and daniel's were on the balcony seat near Jeongyeon's room.
Chaeng and I picked up our in-ears under the chair.
"Testing teasing, can everyone hear me? Tzuyu here.over."I said into the in-ear.
"Yes we can hear you bae~" Sana replied.
"The both of you stop flirting, we're not here to play!!!" Mina scolded.
"Awh babe,calm down~" chaeng said in a cute voice.
"Oh...ok."Mina obeyed.
"Like you're not." Sana backfired.
I saw Looked up and saw Sana glaring at Mina.
"Hey guys stop fighting!" Dahyun scolded.
The in-ear became silent again.
"Hello?? Can you hear me? Speak guys!" Dahyun said.
"You're the one who told us not to talk..." Mina and sana muttered.
"Uggg just focus!" Dahyun said.
"Fine..."

After a while...
"Tzu,chaeng, start now, all the guests have arrived. Dan,go after tzuyu and Chaeng knocks down half of them.Sana try to distract every guard near the room, and mina and us will look out."Dahyun said.

Chaeng and I quickly sneaked out of the back door, there were 2 guards already. I knelt down and punched one of the guard's chin and he fainted. I tied his hands and feet up with his tie. I turned and Chaeyoung had already finished him up.

"You're as good as before ,bro."I complimented.

"Thanks, I miss the old days."

"Chaeng, will you come back if Nayeon noon remembers you, and she's fully recovered, happy with jeongyeon..."

"I don't know. I miss them, but every time I think of coming back, the scene of nayeon noona lying on the floor...and everything comes back to my mind..." He told the truth.