Ch.10- epilogue

Tzuyu POV:

"......"Jeongyeon hestitated.
"Say no! Hyung!!!" I prayed.

"STOP!" Two voices shouted.
Everybody turned around and saw two figures standing at the door.

"Nayeon noona???" Jeongyeon's side of friends recognized.
"Lisa???" The other side shouted.

"We do not approve this wedding!" Lisa shouted.

"We do not approve this wedding!"  Lisa shouted

Imagine Lisa is a boy:)

"Nayeon!!!" Jeongyeon shouted.
"Lisa?????" Jennie shouted.

"GUARDS GET THEM!!!" Jennie's father and jeongyeon's father shouted.
"WHO DARES TO TOUCH THEM EQUALS BEING IMPOLITE TO ME!" Dahyun stood up and shouted.
The guards immediately stopped and bowed to the two.

"Sir, I don't see why I don't even have a chance to compete for Jeongyeon." Nayeon smirked.

"You...Ms Nayeon, we may talk after the wedding. Please have a seat." Jeongyeon's father asked.
"Mr Yoo, what if I have to stop this wedding? You know I have The power to break down your company." Nayeon threatened.
"...." Jeongyeon's father was about to say something, when Lisa interrupted.
"Mr Kim, mr Yoo, what if... Twice and Blackpink company unites to break down the both of you? Oh no! The thought itself scares me." Lisa stepped up to the podium.
"Jennie Kim, I love you with all my heart, will you marry me?" Lisa knelt down on stage and took out a diamond ring.
"Lisa... yes I will!!!" Jennie squealed.
"Jeongyeon took the mic and said." Congratulations Jennie, as you best friend, here is my present." Jeongyeon took out a box from his pocket. It was a necklace.
"Thank you buddy." Jennie said and took the box.
"I'm sorry but this wedding is not going to end. As you can see, we each have our own loved ones. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, and thank you. My Nayeonie, shall we leave?" Jeongyeon invited.
"My pleasure, mr Yoo." Nayeon replied.

"NOT SO FAST!!! YOO JEONGYEON IF YOU DONT MARRY JENNIE TODAY, DONT COME BACK HOME FOREVER!" Mr.yoo threatened.
"My pleasure, mr Yoo. Gracías!" Jeongyeon repeated nayeon's words and bowed.
"We'll wait for you guys outside." Nayeon noona text me. I replied 'okay' and continued looking at the drama going on.

"Jennie..." Jennie's father said.
"Father, can you please accept Us? I really love Lisa... or do you want us to end up like jeongie and his father?" Jennie used her ultimate puppy eyes to her father.

"Jennie baby...oh my baby girl is growing up so fast... okay, I'll approve you two.
LALISA MANOBAN! If you take my child, can you promise to never make her cry, make her angry, feel sad,feel untrusted or betrayed?"
"Yes sir!! I promise." Lisa said sternly.
"Good, I approve the both of you. As a wedding present..." jennie's father waved and a guard came up with a contract.
"This is the contract every company had been going for, which costs 10 million dollars. Can you handle This well?"
"OH MY GOD! YES SIR! THANK YOU SIR! Our company has been competing for this contract for months!!!!"
"As you know, there will be another company as well, as this is a tri-company contract. It's your choice, to choose which one."

Jennie and Lisa stared into each other's eyes.
"We choose TWICE company, they have been helping us go through a lot." They said.
"Very well, twice company it is then."

Tzuyu POV:

The rest of us went outside after the ceremony ended.
"Noona, I didn't expect you to come here, you very cooI" I said.
"Thanks Tzu.i know what you've done for me.i wow you loads." Nayeon noona hugged me.
"Chou Tzuyu get off my wife!" Jeongyeon mumbled as he pulled Nayeon noona away.
"Oh wow! Hyung! I'm your bro! How can you do this to me?!" I complained.

We all burst into laughter.

I looked around.
Nayeon and Jeongyeon were happy, each having a ring on their fourth finger.
Dahyun and momo were hugging each other.
Jihyo and Daniel held each other's hands.
And Sana and I stared at each other happily, she pecked my lips and I said
"I'm thankful we didn't have to go through all of this."

"Me too."

Everything was perfect...

——————————————————-

SO THIS IS THE END GUYSSS
HOPE YA'LL LIKED IT:)
MY NEW MITZU BOOK WILL PROBABLY BE OUT AFTER A WEEK OR SO

STAY TUNED!!!!
AND WATCH SEIZE THE LIGHT!!!!!!