eleven

bright scrunches his forehead. in his dream, win is holding a pair of hands and it's not his but from a woman. they're both giggling as he stares meters away from them. fear envelops bright until he feels hands caressing his cheeks, waking him up.

when he opens his eyes, bright is greeted by win's worried face. for a second, his fear subsides. looking at him calms him down, especially knowing that he cares for him.

"hey, what's wrong? you're sweating so much."

win reaches for a towel from the bedside table and uses it to dry bright's face.

"nothing. nothing, it's just a bad dream," bright mumbles as he forces to smile. even if he wants to see win care for him, he doesn't want to see him worried.

win gives him a peck on the lips before getting off the bed.

"i'll just get you some water."

bright nods, trying to remove the boulders on his chest as win opens the door and goes downstairs.

it doesn't take long for win to come back and when win enters the bedroom holding a glass of water on his hand, he sees bright facing the mirror as he removes his shirt. win doesn't move from where he's standing, just ogling at bright, liking what he's looking at.

bright is muscular, but not overly muscular. his shoulders broad, but not as broad as win's. despite that, win can't help but salivate, feeling his boner nudging him from the inside of his pj's.

but it doesn't end there. win's heart somersaults when he sees bright using his index finger to caress the hickey he's left last night.

win places the glass of water on the bedside table before getting behind bright whose gaze can't seem to get off the hickey.

"what time are we going to head out for the internship," win asks, putting small kisses on win's shoulder blades. he feels his shoulder heave as he chuckles.

"why? you got something in your mind, smart ass?" bright asks, his hand shifting behind his back as he grabs win's boner. pleasure spikes him when he hears win grunt.

"i'm thinking of blowing you. would you mind?"

bright faces win, shock evident on his face. did he just hear him right, he's thinking. but he doesn't get to think when win descends and holds his waistband.

"no. no, absolutely not. have a feast then."

they both chuckle, but the atmosphere turns too hot for either of them to speak. bright's cock twitches as he sees win lick his lower lip, as if he's really anticipating what's going to happen.

"thanks for the food," win mumbles under his breath. but just before he even pulls the waistband of bright's pj's, there comes loud banging from the door.

"bright, son, wake up! your internship's at nine. it's already eight and you haven't had your breakfast yet."

win recognizes the voice. it's from bright's father. as if scorched by the sun's rays, they both move far away from each other just as bright's father clicks the door open.

"oh, win. didn't know you're here. both of you get ready. we'll be downstairs for breakfast. double time, kids!"

before they can even answer, bright's father closes the door. win doesn't know if he'll laugh or get frustrated with what happened.

i could have had my breakfast if you didn't show up banging the door, uncle. win thinks as he looks at bright sitting on the swivel chair, holding whatever book upside down.