thirteen

work ends without both them getting to see each other. win takes it that bright's having fun with someone else so he ditches the lunch at the cafeteria and uses his seniors as an excuse that they want things to be done before he can go. bright takes it that win's taking the internship seriously and he doesn't want to bother him at work when they've got all the time in the world later.

win takes his phone out of his pocket and bright's name pops up, calling him. he's still pissed off. he can't get the picture out of his head and he's starting to think of all different scenarios that may lead up to what he saw earlier. but he tells himself he can't judge too quickly. he knows him better than anyone else. heck, they even know the smell of each other's farts. he can't help but chuckle. the thought calms him down so he answers the call.

"where are you?"

"at the parking lot. in front of your car. you?"

"on my way there," bright says before he ends the call.

when they get inside the car, win is doing his best to act cool. like nothing happened. but he can't keep acting like it's okay and that everything's fine.

during the whole ride, win is quiet. bright does all the talking and he can only answer with a nod or a soft "hmm". it keeps going on that way until they reach bright's house. win opens his phone and types a message to his mother that he'd spend the night with bright. her mother, totally used to his son, tells him it's fine.

when they enter bright's bedroom, win can't keep still. he paces back and forth and fails to hold the unbutton his long sleeves which makes bright look.

seconds after sighing, bright is in front of him, helping his remove his clothes.

"what's bothering you, win?"

"later i'll tell you, promise. just going to hop under the shower."

bright nods, his instincts telling him something's wrong.

when win gets out of the bathroom, bright sits still at the edge of the bed, eyeing him closely, waiting for him to speak but fails to do so when his stares drop to the towel hugging win's waist.

he's. only. wearing. a. towel. bright's throat dries up. he's thinking it shouldn't be nothing new to him if only they don't lust after each other.

bright follows win's moves as he stops in front of his closet, looking for boxers and a pair of pj's, still not speaking. quite annoyed, he gets us and hugs win from behind.

"what happened? there's something wrong, i can feel it."

bright's cock twitches as he inhales win's scent, fresh from the bath. before win can even answer, he tugs the towel off him, letting it fall on the floor.

from behind bright rests his chin on win's shoulder, feeling giddy seeing how his soft nudge on win's cock makes it hard in an instant.

"shit, ah, wait. i'm...fuck."

bright can't help but grin, picturing from a spectator's perspective how he's holding win's waist on one hand, the other grasping win's cock. the thought makes him groan from lust.

"i'll make it fast, then we'll talk. you want it fast? hmm?" bright teases as he whispers, nibbling win's earlobe. his grasp on win's cock tightens, stroking it as fast as he can without forgetting to play with his balls.

"yes! shit, ah. bright, bright fuck."

win's moans get louder, but bright's doesn't really care. his parents aren't home anyway. the only thing he cares about is making win cum, his own boner can wait. he just wants win to feel good all the time. holding him on his hands, all wrapped up, makes him feel that he wants to protect him. though he knows win can protect himself just all right.

he snaps from his thoughts when he feels hot liquid on his hand and win's head tilted back, resting in the crook of his neck.

bright places soft kisses on win's cheeks. he's planning to let go of win's cock until the words "you tired, baby?" slip off his mouth and win goes hard again. he can't help but laugh, really laugh.

"what? i can't help it. i like the endearment better than asshole or smart ass."

speaking of which, bright remembers his bones is poking win's ass. win's bare ass. he can't scoot away since win's still resting on his shoulders so he lets his hand roam on it instead.

"ah, wait we should talk. move your hand away from my ass. that can wait."

win moves away and gets the tissues on bright's bedside table. merely looking at him wiping the cum off his dick makes his own cock rigid.

"okay, what's going on?"

win picks the towel on the floor and wraps his waist, staring intently on bright's eyes.

"who was that guy you were with in the cafeteria? he was holding your waist, and you were laughing," win calms his nerves. thinking of what he saw earlier pisses him off. he sees bright scrunch his forehead and his mouth forming an "o".

"he's my senior, kao. he was telling a joke. in my defense, it was funny. and hey, he wan't holding me, but yeah he did touch my waist. is that the reason why you ditched me for lunch?"

win bites his lips, knowing well that he's telling the truth. bright closes the gap between them and brushes win's hair.

"you're jealous, baby? do you finally, finally like me?"

win chuckles, looking at bright's lips and claiming it. their tongues touch, lips smooching. when win stops, he brushes his lips on bright's, just staying like that for seconds.

"don't drop the endearment, please. i really like it," win mutters, wanting to add, 'my cock likes it so bad'.

bright laughs, "okay, baby."