11

"How did you get out?" I ask, "I have my ways" he tells me while walking closer to me. My worried side comes out and I almost forget that he killed Rendell. "What happened to your hand?" I ask him. "I cut my hand" he says, now right next to me.

"Don't scream or I'll shoot you"

He grabs my upper arm and drags me tru the house, "I thought you were my friend" I tell him letting tears fall down my cheeks. He stops walking and replies "So did I, turns out that you and Tyler just used me. Because I was lonely and Rendell told you to be my friend, is that why?" he asks quietly so no one will hear him.

"What no, of course not. I actually liked hanging out with you, that was until you killed Rendell and chocked me" I say not breaking eye contact with him. He looks at me and starts dragging me upstairs.

"Kinsey" Nina asks, I try my best not to yell that she should hide. He pushes me into a room and starts looking tru clothes. When he hears Nina coming closer to the room he grabs his gun and points it at me.

Nina comes into the room and gasps, "Hey there, ms. Locke. Scream and I'll shoot her" he tells her. "Please don't hurt her" she begs, "Shut your mouth" he snaps back. Nina stands there paralyzed, I have to do something.

"Kinsey call 911" I scream, Sam turns and shoots my arm. I scream in pain and fall to the floor, trying to keep pressure on my wound. Nina tries to walk over to me but Sam points the gun at her.

"That wasn't very smart of you" Sam tells me, I close my eyes groaning in pain. "Why did you come here?" Nina asks, "To get the Head key".

"I'm sorry?" Nina asks, obviously not understanding what he is talking about. "The Head key" he demands, "One of the special keys, don't act like you don't know".

"Grown ups can't remember you dumbass" I tell him, he looks at me still pointing the gun at Nina. "What do you mean?" he asks, "We tried making her remember, it just won't work" I groan. "Well you remember, so give it to me" he says to me.

"I don't have it" I tell him truthfully, "Okay, where are Kinsey and Tyler?" he asks.

Sam picks me up and takes me downstairs, he sets me down in a kitchen chair and grabs a towel. He then walks over to me and wraps the towel around my arm, I throw my head back in pain and let the tears spill out of my eyes.

Sam and Nina walk out of the kitchen and later come back with Kinsey and Bode. Sam ties everyone up and start to cook dinner, I am slowly falling in and out of consciousness because of the amount of blood I lost already. "Why are you wearing Tylers clothes?" Kinsey asks, Sam just stares at her moving his gun slightly.

"Someone has to explain to me what is going on" Nina says, "No they don't" Sam replies. The microwave starts to beep and Sam stands up.

"Turkey tetrazzini time for all of you. It's pretty good" he says walking over to the microwave, "I just wanna try and help you, Sam. That's all, help you get what you need" Nina says. Sam puts the food on plates and serves them to us, "Just spoons, no hard forks" he tells us.

"I'm a vegetarian" Kinsey reasons him, "Then eat around the meat" Sam snaps at her.

"In the meantime, let's just have a proper catch-up" Sam says, it stays quiet so he speaks up again. "Nobody, okay, me first". He sits up and slams his gun on the table, "prison sucks, you guys" He tells us.

"I think that's kinda the point" Kinsey snaps at him, Sam nods and puts his hand up. "That's true. Probably is the point".

"But I broke out" he says, "Yeah, we can see that" Bode tells him. "How about you guys? Angel, you have been awfully quiet" he says looking at me. I chuckle, "Yeah, life is amazing. Just got shot in my arm but, ya know. We've all been there" I say sarcastically.

Sam rolls his eyes, "Come on, how's Matheson?". "How is the brain swelling?" Kinsey snaps. "Kinsey!" Nina warns, "What? He said he wanted to catch up. I'm just curious how the swelling in his brain is." Kinsey says.

"Kinsey, stop. It doesn't feel very nice to get shot" I tell her, Sam slams his gun on the table again. "Enough, eat your dinner" he tells us.

Sam stands up and walks over to the fridge, he comes back with Cola. "That's an interesting tattoo, you have there" Nina says breaking the tension, "The omega symbol" she adds. "Came out well I think" He says.

"I noticed it the last time I saw you" Nina tells him, "You wanna talk about Mr. Locke?" he asks. "I was asking about you tattoo?"

"Because you wanna know what it has to do with Mr. Locke" Sam reasons her, "You think I'm stupid?" He asks.

"I do" Kinsey admits, "Well I'm not. So let's do it, let's talk about Mr. Locke" Sam says. "What would you guys say to Rendell Locke, if he were here right now." Sam asks. "I'd tell him that he should have had your looney tunes ass committed. Before you destroyed our family" Kinsey responds.

Sam looks a bit guilty, "What would you tell him, Sam. The man who tried his best to help you before you shot him?" Kinsey exclaims. "I'd tell him, that this is all his fault and it always has been".

"Why is it his fault Sam?" Nina asks. "If you explain it to me, I can help you get what you want. Who sent you to the house back in Seattle Sam?" she continues. It stays quiet for a moment, until Sam speaks up.

"Dodge cares about me"

"I cared about you too, a lot" I tell him, he looks at me and continues. "She's the one who needs the keys".

"The well lady's name is Dodge" Bode realizes, "you know who he is talking about?" Nina asks him. "Why does she want the Head Key?" Bode asks ignoring his mom.

"Because the Head Key allows you inside someones head"