1

I am sitting in the middle seat of the car with Bode's head on my shoulder, both fast asleep when suddenly there is a loud honk. I groan as I wake up from a dreamless sleep and look over at Bode, he looks back at me and smiles. I smile back and close my eyes again, this time I don't have a dreamless sleep. No, I have another nightmare.

The same one I have since the day of Rendell's murder.

'NIGHTMARE'

Bode, Kinsey and Angel are sitting under the table, Kinsey with a hand over Bode's mouth. They are listening to Sam talking to Rendell, after hearing a shot and something smash Angel comes out from under the table.

Kinsey whispers something to Angel but she is already shushing her.

"i love you guys" Angel says before walking away from the table. Without looking back Angel walks over to the other room, she comes up behind Sam and places her hand on his shoulder.

"Why?" was all that came out of her mouth, Sam turns around to face his friend. And looks at her with anger written all over his face, she could still see guilt in his eyes. After seconds of silence Angel speaks up again.

"Why?"

He looks at her and says "You wont believe me anyways". Sam turns around again to face Rendell, when Angel puts her hand on his hand holding the gun.

"Shoot me instead" she whispers, "no, I can't "

"Then why can you shoot Rendell" Angel says raising her voice, "I don't have a choise" he says, his voice darker than normal.

"Except you do" she yells frustrated. Angel almost forgets that Rendell is standing there when he says "It's fine, I can't live forever" she look over at him with tears streaming down her face. She is about to say something back when suddenly Sam pull the trigger.

"NO" Angel screams, Rendell falls to the ground and before you can blink Angel is already on her knees next to him.

"Stay with me" she says sobbing. He looks her in the eyes and smiles.

"Tell my kids I love them" he says weakly. "of course" she says back.

"Thank you for being here for me" Angel says almost in a whisper. He just nods his head, and goes limp.

She them hears someone banging on the door, and look over to see Tyler with tears streaming down his face. Angel feels anger bubbling up inside her and stand up.

She turns around to face Sam, he smiles a little. This send her over the edge.

"What is wrong with you" she screams, before she even knew what she was doing she punched him right in the face. He stumbles back a bit and suddenly he just turns around and walks away.

Angel looks around the room and see Nina laying on the floor. She runs over to the redhead to see if she is hurt. As she comes closer she sees that Nina is shot in her leg and is knocked out.

Angel kneels down besides her and checks if she is still breathing, she let out a sigh of relief when she felt Nina's pulse.

She then hears Sam talking in a very childish way "Kinsey where are you"

"shit" she say mostly to herself. She stands up and runs over to the room with the table, only to see Sam searching for more victims. He is about to look under the table when she rushes over to him and starts talking.

"Why" is litteraly all Angel can say today. "like I said you won't believe me" he says losing patients.

"you are acting like a pscycopath" Angel says with a sudden boost of confidence. Sam quickly turns around and grabs Angels throat, her hands fly upwards trying to get his hands off of her.