7.

" i-i need to call Ethan he needs to know" I reached in my pocket to grab my phone but he grabbed my hand stopping me.

"Dont, I could only choose one and I chose you" he said making me look at him confused.

"W-what does that mean?"

He looked down shaking his head.

"Nothing just dont call him. I dont want to be found. I want to stay dead to everyone"

I looked at him like he was completely crazy. Like he had lost his mind. His family the people he loves think hes dead. How could he be so selfish.

"That's crazy Grayson, I'm calling him" I snapped as I started to dial Ethan's number. Before i could call he snatched my phone out of my hands giving me a deep stare.

"Fine look theres some bad people looking for me and when I saw a way out I took it. If they find out im alive it will put everyone in danger, so please dont tell anyone."

My eyes narrowed at him. He was lying to me. I could tell. Something just wasn't right.

"What did you do? Why are people looking for you?" I hated to bug him with so many questions but he has to understand my side. I thought he was dead and there he comes walking out of the woods alive.

"Its a long story for another day, lets get going its late" he said as he reached for my hand pulling me into the direction he came from. I was hesitant because nothing made sense but I went anyways.

There was a cabin in the distance and I could see the candle light through the windows. It was old and dusty and you could see where he had been living here for a while. It just didnt make sense why he would live this way knowing how much pain we were in.

"I knew you would eventually come to our spot, I'm sorry all this time you thought I was dead, I wanted to reach out i just couldn't risk it" he said as he threw some wood into the old fire pit.

I sat down on his bed made out of sheets and old blankets. I can't believe he wanted to live this way.

"A part of me is so angry at you for all the pain i went through but another is relieved that its gone and your here" I said as I looked up at him. The fire lit up his face and I could see how beautiful his eyes were and all his perfections on his face. He had a huge scar going across his cheek from the accident.

"I never wanted that for you both but things didnt work out like i wanted them to. It was my only chance, I thought you would come here sooner so i could show you but you didnt, I knew how tough it could have been on you"

He stood up walking over lighting up some more candles.

Its like he doesn't understand what his death did to me or to Ethan. It completely crushed us.

"Thinking the person you love is dead the last place you want to be is the place that constantly reminds you of them" i mumbled as I layed back laying my head on his pillow. The bed was oddly comftable. It was very peaceful here but I still dont understand why he would fake his own death.

He walked over laying next to me as he reached for my hand gripping it in his.

"Hazel that night was the worst night of my life. When I saw your body laying there covered in blood my worst fears sat right there looking back at me. We should have never got into that car"

His voice began to crack towards the end making me feel some type of sympathy for him. Iv been so caught up in my feelings I never realized how tough it was on him.

I leaned over laying a soft kiss on his lips. Iv missed his touch. His taste.his His smell. His voice. Everything. Its right here in front of me and I dont want to spend our time mad at him. We both made that decision that night and it will haunt us forver.

His lips began to find there way down my neck as his hands roamed my body. I never knew how much someones touch could make you feel whole.

"Iv missed you so much" he said as he climbed on top of me kissing me softly.

I had so much going through my mind but i pushed them back taking in this moment with him. Because apart of me felt like it would be my last.