8.

"Goooodmorning Ethan" I teased as I walked in leaning against his locker.

He looked at me wierd as he reached over checking my head like I was sick or something.

"What the hell got into you? Why you so jolly holly for?" He said with a slight laugh.

I wanted to tell him so bad that graysons alive so his pain could go away and we could move on with our lives but I couldn't. I promised.

"Oh hush, I'm trying that whole "happiness" thing out, you know the one you pushed on me?" I teased trying to change the subject. He just nodded and rolled his eyes at me as we made our way into class. For the first time in a while I felt happy.

Mrs. Ro began passing out papers and I oddly did mine this time. I figured it was time to get my life back right since graduation is right around the corner. I'm not sure how my life will end up anymore. I had it all planned out but now my grades are horrible and I have a boyfriend who everyone thinks is dead. Crazy huh?

-

Once school was finished I quickly grabbed my things and headed to my locker.

"Hey wanna go grab some coffee? I'll give you a ride home afterwards."

I shut my locker looking over meeting eyes with Ethan. He was leaning on the lockers giving me a soft smile.

"I can't today my dad wants me home early for dinner, maybe tomorrow?"

I hated to lie to him. But I needed to go see Grayson again.

"Sure thang, see you tomorrow" he said before nudging me and walking away. I couldn't help but to smile at the thought of seeing gray. Something I never thought I would be able to do again.

The leaves were breaking under my feet as I made my way out to the cabin. It was a good walk but he was worth it.

I freaked as i walked in seeing that it was empty. I began to panic before I heard a loud splash and I turned around seeing Grayson swimming in the river.

A small smile creeped on my face as I walked over to him sitting on the grass.

He began to walk towards me as the water fell off of him and the sun shined so perfectly showing off his nice body.

"Hey beautiful" he said as he reached down pulling me up into him.

His fingers began to unbutton my clothes as they hit the ground. I felt my naked body being lifted up into his arms as he carried me into the water and it soon covered my entire body.

"How was school?" He said as he pulled me into him wrapping my legs around his waste as we floated.

"It was good actually. I saw ethan"

His head went down and I could tell his heart broke at the sound of his name.

"I don't get why you can't just tell him your alive. You can trust him to keep your secret gray, he would never do anything to purposely hurt you"

I felt his grip on me loosin as he swam away from me turning his back against me.

"Its alot more complicated than that hazel. You have to stop questioning me"

I could hear the anger in His voice. He didnt get mad often but when he did he was serious.

"I'm sorry okay? Its just I don't understand why you would want to go forver with your family thinking your dead. They were devastated, the whole town was and how did you think me and Ethan felt being the only ones to survive? Grayson I heard you screaming before I blacked out. I saw you in that burning car. It just don't make any since to me"

He didn't say anything he just starting to walk out of the water and grab his clothes. I knew I probably said to much but he needs to understand my side.

"I'm not trying to pressure you. I just know how finding out your alive really helped me. Grayson I was falling completely apart day by day and so is Ethan. You can make all his guilt and pain go away but you choose not to"

His eyes narrowed at me as he began to walk away from me. I got out of the water putting my clothes back on. I softly jumped as the cabin door slammed.

I just decided to let him cool off and come back another day. I'm still trying to wrap my own head around this.