15.

I decided to skip seeing Grayson today. I had other plans.

I parked my car in the familair driveway as I made my way to the front door. I quickly knocked and soon the door opened revealing a sleepy Ethan.

"Get dressed I'm taking you somewhere" I said making him look at me completely confused.

I walked in sitting downstairs on the couch as I thought my decision over and over. i still wasnt changing my mind. Its what I have to do.

Soon Ethan came walking down the stairs dressed as he walked over throwing his shoes on.

"Where are we going?" He said as stood up and we made our way to the door.

"I'm taking you where iv been these past few weeks" i said as we got in the car .

He didnt say much which i didnt really expect him to. I knew he was pretty upset about last night.

I drove to the spot i use to dred so much. But now its my favorite place.

We pulled up making Ethan give me a confused look. I just ignored it as I got out and waited for him to follow.

"Ethan there's something I need to tell you before we go any further"

My palms began to get sweaty and I knew I was about to make a huge mistake. But I was here and I was doing it. For Ethan's sake. Hes to good to not know the truth and Grayson will understand that.

"Tell me hazel. I'm so confused" his eyes scanned the woods and I could tell he was so confused and concerned.

"Ethan" I mumbled.

"Yes" he says dragging out the s.

I let out a deep breath as I felt chills cover my body.

"Graysons alive"