Boys Night (The Boys)

"Looks like gang is all here. What's the occasion?" Nightwing asked as he stretched his arms and back.

"I've been wedding planning for seven hours straight. If I don't blow off some steam, I'll go all clone crazy."

"I don't know about you, but that's never a good thing ... Guys, do you think this uniform makes me look fat?" Will asked as he looked at his stomach. "Maybe it's the red?"

"You can't be serious?" Dick raised and eyebrow at him, "But black tends to be more sliming."

"I knew it was the red!"

Conner looked at Kaldur, who looked just as confused as him. The clone sighed, "Please. I don't want to hear about the colors of clothes. You know how long I had to hear about the difference between off white and plain old white?"

"There's a difference," All three of them asked. Conner facepalmed.

"None of you ever get married."

Will snorted, "Too late for that. But seriously, what are we gonna hit up first? A good old fashion bank robbery? A house fire? Anything?"

"Probably whatever we find first, my friend. Patrol is often unpredictable," Kaldur stated as the men started to walk across the rooftop.

"I think have an idea on what we can do. A secret Blüdhaven mob has a supply center in the lower parts of the city. We can hit it up and maybe get some answers?" Rick explained as they got ready to jump.

"A good old fashioned mob," Will said.

"You've haven't done this in awhile and it shows," Conner said as the two clones jumped together.

It didn't take them that get to the supply center. There wasn't much traffic on rooftops, afterwards. When they got there, they all stood together, checking out the building across the street. It looked like a regular closed up store. It had metal garage door. Above it looked like an normal apartment complex.

"There's security cameras."

Nightwing smirked as he typed into his hologram wrist computer, "I already hacked most of them. Y'know, you would expect the mob to have been security systems."

"And aren't they a secret mob?" Kaldur asked.

"Maybe they're so bad at being a mob that it's a secret?" Red Arrow shrugged, "Superboy, do you hear anyone inside?"

"No. It  sounds completely empty. Nightwing, is it possible that they moved locations?"

He shook his head no, "They usually don't move locations. Police aren't on their trail yet and they don't know I've been tracking them. My suggestion is to go inside, get any data we can find, and if we're lucky, get some ass kicking in."

"Or get shot at."

"Will, are you really that much of a dad?" Dick narrowed his eyes at the redhead. Will simply shrugged at him. "Anyways," The acrobat continued, "There's an entrance on the side. I can pick the lock and we can get moving."

The boys nodded and Red Arrow shot a grappling line. Him, Kaldur, and Dick used it to get down. Conner jumped onto the sidewalk instead. Then they made their way to the side door. It was locked, which was the only security feature preventing entry inside. Dick was able to pick the lock in a matter of seconds. The four of them all walked inside.

A motion sensor lighting flickered on when they walked inside the room. It was a large open floor that had large crates just sitting in rows. There was a small office in the back. In the far right of the room was a large metal door that most likely lead to the back alley or a panic room. All of them kept their eyes on it.

"Nightwing, are there any sensors on these boxes?"  Aquaman asked before any of them approached one of them. Once again Nightwing was typing away and smiling.

"Not anymore. Each person open a box and snap pictures. There's no doubly incriminating evidence I can use to take these guys down and keep them in prison."

"Officially the weakest mob I've ever encounter," Conner scoffed as he opened up one of the containers. Inside were military grade guns.

"These guys could barley classify as a gang," Will added as he opened up his own box. Inside of it were a few metals and materials that could be used to make a bomb. Stacked on top of all the parts was a small book on how to make a bomb. They didn't have a guy for that already?

"Big shipment of rat poisoning," Kaldur announced what was inside of his box, "Not the worst I've seen."

"Maybe they have a big infestation issue? However, there's definitely some things in here to give some people time," Nightwing pitched in, "We should search the office for some information. Maybe we can find plans and different location sights?"

"Guys, be quiet. I hear something behind that far door," Conner stopped the men from walking. All of them ducked down behind their boxes in an effort to hide. A few seconds later they heard voices and the door opened.

"You know what? It wasn't even that good!" A woman voiced said in annoyance, "It's like he knew nothing the female anatomy!"

"You should've went for his brother, Girl!"

The boys all cringed at hearing the women's on going conversation. None of the wanted to hear whatever else they had to say. All of them were looking for ways to get out of the room without being seen. There was only one door out and the girls were already walking towards it.

"Left," Nightwing whispered. They all nodded and slowly walked to the left. The women's heels could be heard walking closer to their former hiding spots. Soon they were out of sight and the girls were almost out the door.

"Hold on, Jessie! I think dropped my earring," One of the girls said before turning around suddenly. The boys tried to duck behind some boxes they were too late. They had been spotted. But what happened next surprised them.

"What are you guys doing? The costume party is in the basement," The girl said, fully dressed in a cheep Wonder Woman costume, "Unless you're having an or-

-Nope! My buddies are just pre- drunk!" Nightwing stood up and exclaimed, "And yeah, we're here for the costume party."

"Wow. You're costume is really realistic ... and sexy! Anyways, have fun. And remember, get tested as soon as you can," The women picked up the earring she had dropped and turned around to get back to her friend. Once she was gone, Nightwing shook his head in disbelief.

"You know, that's not how I thought that was going to go," Will said as soon as he stood up. Conner and Kaldur hummed in agreement.

"You know what, I think we're done here. I'm scared I'll find something I don't to see," The acrobat cringed.

"We should have stuck to bank robberies."