GOODBYE

Robyn was finally getting off the plane and was met with one of Dean's security guys which was something new, he never has a security team around unless they were going to some big function and there would be paparazzi's there. She was wondering if this had something to do with what he wanted to tell her? If so it must not be anything good.

Handing her only carry on to the guy, Dean was right behind him hanging up on a call.

"Hey...." Dean says to Robyn as he's walking up to her to give her a hug and kiss, for the simple fact that it has been a couple months since he had the pleasure of kissing his sweet cupcake he went all in. He wanted her to know how much he has been feening for her kiss, the softness of her lips, the way she bites his bottom causing him to want her even more if that was possible.

Pull away Robyn catches her breathe, "Wow! That was a nice welcome."

"I know, I just really missed you, come on let's get the car so we can get home and finish what I just started."

Once Robyn was able to get Dean in the car they were on there way home and no matter how much she tried Dean wasn't telling her anything until they were home. Seeing the car turn and pull into a driveway Robyn couldn't believe her eyes his New York home was beautiful.

"Oh my gosh, Dean your home is unbelievable...."

Turning her head towards him and placing one finger over her mouth, it was a jester she understood and followed

"This place is our home not mine, and once inside you can change anything you like."

Dean has finally gotten Robyn and all her things inside and she was up stairs, as much as he wanted to just finish what he started at the landing strip he knew what needed to be done first. Walking into their bedroom he sees Robyn has already gotten ready for bed and was under the cover, but what he didn't know was what she was hiding under those covers.

Putting on her sexy voice, "So how about you come and get comfortable with me."

"