EMOTIONS

After putting away the groceries she brought for her new home Robyn popped herself some white cheddar popcorn sat down in her living room and watched a movie or you can say the movie was watching her. Falling asleep her mind drifted off she began to dream how lonely it was. Her dream soon turned into an nightmare reminding Robyn why it was necessary to up root her whole entire life an start anew. Her nightmare got even worst if that was possible taking her back to the day she found out she was pregnant, Robyn was so overjoyed but also didn't want to get to excited until it was a for sure thing. With 4 positive test in hand she walks into her and her now ex husband's bedroom to give him the news. She remembers his face at the time was blank, it was his idea to first make an appointment with her OBGYN. In his words, he didn't want to count the chicken until it was hatched. Robyn will never forget that time in her life, the longest week will forever haunt and give her nightmares. After Dr. Fisher confirmed what she already knew, the ride home between the two was silent yet loud at the same time. Once they were home Michael finally let out his true feelings.

"I know before we married I said we would began building our little family and don't get me wrong I still want that. But right now with me working on trying to make partner my time is going to be limited and I don't want my kid thinking they live in a one parent home."

Robyn wasn't understanding what he was really saying, he couldn't be trying to talk her into having an abortion. Having children an raising a family wasn't a conversation they avoided, if he changed his mind why have sex without protection, without telling her to use birth control until a later time?

"Michael please don't tell me your asking me to do what I think you are?"

He dropped his head not wanting to look at her when he answered, "I'm sorry honey it's just bad timing."

Bad timing was the last thing he said to Robyn before saying he had an important call to make, leaving her there rocking holding her stomach. Thinking did she love him enough to do what he was asking, getting up standing in front of her mirror, her life evolved around her marriage so she agreed to do what he wanted. When the day came the only way Robyn was able to keep it together was by telling herself it was so early into the pregnancy he or she was just a little dot. You would think her husband would be there, but no he wasn't her sister, her best friend drove her to the hospital being the support that she so desperately needed. Little did she know her sister was fucking her husband and they were about to start a family of their own. She cried uncontrollably, so hard she started to hyperventilate her eyes flew open and the popcorn fell to the floor, breathing heavily Robyn realized it was just a nightmare. Then again she thought, it was a nightmare she actually lived through. After something like that Robyn decided to call it a night, she did have her first day at work and needed to be well rested.

Turning off the television Robyn goes to take a shower and pop a couple sleeping pills they were only over the counter ones but she was hoping going to sleep would help drown out her dealing with the heartache of her now past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back from the worst honeymoon ever Michael was just glad he was at least back to work because he was away from his wife. He has been in search to find where Robyn was but was coming up with nothing so he hired a private investigator who was on his way to talk to him about what he found out. He needed to know if she was okay at least, while he waited he decided to have a little private time with his P.A.

Calling her to his office, he stands up walking around his desk to meet her, running his hand up her thigh stopping at the touch of her panty line.