YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME

Now on their way back home Robyn and Clare stop at McDonald's to get Max happy meal, he love their chicken nuggets no matter how much Clare tells him Wendy's nuggets are better. After enjoying their food they head back to car, while driving a conversation about raising children starts up some how with Clare asking how could her and Renee seem so close and raise in the same home come out so differently?

"I use to wonder the same thing after the whole affair thing happen, but then I remember what it was like growing with my mother before Renee was born and then after there was a big change but at the time being as young as I was didn't see it."

"Really, like what? If you don't mind me asking."

"No not at all. It was Stuart that showed me actually, he had a way of seeing things and I just wish he said something to me because I have this feeling he knew my mother was up to something. Well we now know he did after the Will was read, just why not say something?"

"I was thinking the same but I think maybe he thought once he found out what was being done to him his body had already reach the limit of no return and the damages couldn't be reversed."

"Stuart was always looking out for others...."

Robyn paused for a moment thinking if she was okay with going into the next part. Worrying that maybe she was getting just to comfortable with Clare, but decided to push pass that and continue. The truth was she hasn't really had a female friend to talk to in a long time and strange as it may seem talking to Clare made her feel better.

"Me and my mother as far as I can remember before she met Stuart we had a great mother and daughter relationship. The night my dad was killed me being only 4 years old I didn't know or understand that my mother told the police I did it. She told them that I picked up my dad's gun and slipped on a book and shot him in the head, basically I killed my father."

Clare gasp, "Oh my God!"

"Yup, but after my dad was buried she actually treated me better, thinking about it now maybe because I'm older looking back....I think she felt a little bad, if feelings is something my mother is capable of, but she was extra nice to me. I think it was her way of getting rid of her guilt. She even would dress us up as twins sometimes...."

"So....All that stopped when she met Stuart?"

"No we still had a good mother and daughter relationship even during her pregnancy with Renee. She would talk to me about how to be a good big sister and how she will love me the same. Maybe that too was a show for Stuart, nothing changed until after Renee was born."

Robyn story telling stopped as she parked into her garage, Clare took Max into the living room it was time for his favorite show, "Go, Diego, Go". After putting the show on Clare looked in on Michael letting him know they were back. He give her a quick kiss and tells her that he had just one last call to make to a client in Japan and then hopefully he would be done for the day. Clare went back into the kitchen to see if she could help cook and finish their conversation. So in-between cutting up veggies and cooking her specialty fried chicken and her baked three cheese macaroni they continued to talk.

"Once Renee was born she did way less for me but again at the age I was I didn't really notice unless it had to do with food or toys."

"Food!..." Clare didn't understand how any mother would deprived their child of food.

"Ya, like she feed me but it wasn't equally or the same you could say....let me give you an example. She would get a lot of takeout or quick heat up tv dinners because you know she sucked in the kitchen but I digress....she and Renee would have like the greatest looking comfort food like jumbo fried shrimp, with collard greens things like that and I would get shrimp cup of noodles."