THE FUNERAL

It was the morning of the Stuart's home going and everyone was getting ready you could say for an unknowing very awkward family reunion.

After having a full night of allowing Justin to pound away on her like a drum Renee wakes up noticing that he was no where to be found. She was fine with that as long as he was still down with the plan of getting rid of her husband before the divorce paper work was through. Her mother was still bugging her about how bad of an idea it is to bring a third party. Telling her that she would regret it because he would not be able to be controlled. When approached by cops he would give her up so fast but she wasn't listening to her mother, in her mind she had everything under control.

Taking her shower disappearing Justin popped back up to take her yet again in the shower. Renee couldn't believe this man, "Justin, didn't you get enough last night?"

Justin was having second thoughts, but like he thought before he was going fuck her as much as he could, kill Michael or not he was going to get his fill until she was sore. He had a feeling she was going to feel just that because he was about to do something to her he always wanted to try.

"You would think so? But no."

He says to her as he turns her around and bends her over, and giving her a good licking from behind he spread her ass and surprising the hell out of Renee in one quick push he enter her ass.

"Fuck! Justin! That's the wrong fucking hole! What are you doing?"

He knew he would love it, the feel of asshole around his cock.

"I'm fucking ass baby, I always wanted to know what it felt like to bury myself deep in a chick ass. Renee, you just gave me the card to do it and fuck this feel good, so good I don't think I'm going to last long."

Renee just wanted him to stop she never was into anal sex and now she knew why. When he pulled out,turned off the shower she thought he was done. He picked her up, laying her on her back, before she could reject him he enter her again. This time feeling him even deeper grabbing on her tits he begin to fucking her harder.

"Shit.... Your fucking ass feel better than your pussy....fuck I'm about to cum so fucking deep in your ass....yes!"

Breathing heavy he pulls out, "Now, I'm done."

"You proud of yourself? I never said you could fuck me like that."

"No but killing someone, I feel I should get all I want and that includes your asshole. I do have to go if this is really going to happen."

Sitting up, Renee jumped a little feel how sore her ass felt, she thought he better do what he was told after this. Walking slowly back to her bathroom she runs herself a bath, thinking the warm water would help.

After taking her bath and getting dressed for the funeral she made her way to her mother's house. On her way up the driveway she notice that there was a couple cars that happen to have people that look like Federal Agents inside. As she was getting out Renee thought out loud, 'God those guys really need to get a fucking life'.

"Mother! I'm here."

Walking into the kitchen she doesn't see her mother just the housekeeper, "Martha, have seen my mother?"

"Yes, ma'am she's up stairs on the phone I believe."

"Thanks."

Once Renee left the kitchen Martha thought to her self that she couldn't wait until the week was over, because she was only there because her family has been working for the O'Neil family for generations but now that Stuart was gone she did not have plans on staying any longer. The funeral home gave her and her daughter who also worked in the home a private view of Stuart so she could pay her respects to him. The gold digging bitch, as her and the other staff calls Cynthia, the so called lady of the house told them that the funeral was going to be for only close relatives and friends so they could not attend. Martha was just hoping that someone catches on to the women in the family before they move on to their next victim, because in her opinion Stuart was murdered.