Monika

Sayori and Yuri are both still in the bathroom, cleaning up Yuri's wounds. I asked Sayori if she could convince her to talk to a therapist or maybe the school counsellor so she could get help. I hope Yuri does seek out help, it was awful to see her hurt. I wouldn't want any of my club members to go through that kind of thing. I glance over at Natsuki, she was fiddling around with a bit of thread that was poking out of her shirt. Since Yuri and Sayori both left, she'd been rather quiet which I found strange. I don't know how she saw the cuts and I don't really want to pry. She seemed... uncomfortable.

"You okay?" I asked.

She nodded then turned to face me.

"I heard you pause the tv in here, why?" she said, crossing her arms.

"We were talking about something. What were you and Yuri doing out there?"

"That's none of your business. Do you have a crush on Sayori?"

"That's none of your business," I could feel my face flushing as I looked away in embarrassment.

"Didn't deny it! I saw the way you stared at her earlier, you're obsessed!" She started giggling hysterically.

"Shut up! I'm not obsessed and keep your god damn voice down. I don't want her hearing," I hissed.

"Calm down, jeez, so I'm guessing she doesn't know. Why don't you tell her?" Natsuki stopped laughing and leaned forward slightly as she lowered her voice.

"I can't, she's straight, I know she is. It would ruin what we have right now and... I just can't," I hid my blushing face in my hands.

"Nah, she likes you. If me and Yuri weren't here, she'd be crawling on top of you right now," she whispered to me.

"Oh my god, not helping!" I said, stifling my nervous laughter.

"Just tell her. If she's says no, tell her that you still want to be friends. Easy," Natsuki said.

'It's not, it's really not,' I thought but I still smiled at her advice.

"Okay but if it goes wrong I'm blaming you," I pointed at her accusingly.

"Fine but do it! It's the only way you're gonna find out," she whispered.

Maybe I should tell Sayori. After all, I'll never find out if she does like me back if I don't do anything about this. It's weird to think that I only met Sayori a few days ago, I feel like I've known her for years. So I'll tell her later. God, I hope you're right about this Natsuki.

(AN: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )