little chats

hope you all had a great Easter! and your staying safe during the pandemic. sorry that i haven't wrote in literally ages but i'm having a really hard time with this book right now but i'm gonna try finish it since its literally my only book with views. hope you enjoy!

As her eyes slowly became adjusted to the light which had been blinding her seconds prior, Lydia noticed she was no longer alone, she was surrounded by a bunch of boys to whom she had never seen before and were just casually pointing and looking down at her like this was a everyday appearance.

She also noticed that she was no longer dressed in the clothes she had been dressed in when those bastards dragged her into a van. she was now dressed in a pale blue long sleeved top which really clashed with her hair in Lydia's opinion and some ugly brown cargo pants that no sane human would choose to where.

Lydia turned her gaze away from the disastrous choice in clothing and back up to the boys who were still staring at her and whispering to them selves.

"well" Lydia yelled up to them "is no-one gonna explain what the hell is going on"

------------------------------------------

They group were all back in their cars again, Derek was leading with Malia and Liam with everyone else following in their cars. they were en route for WCKD headquarters still, hoping that, that was where the bastards had decided to take Lydia and it was their only real lead.

"you know" said Scott from the passenger seat of stiles' blue rustic jeep, they were the only two in the car since Newt and his sister had chosen to ride in their moms car instead  "with every thing going on we've barely had time to speak to each other"

"we've spoken to each other every day" stiles replied glancing confused at his Friend who was more like a brother

"we've spoken about the mission we haven't actually spoken about you"

"whats their to talk about"

"comm'on Stiles" Scott replied infuriated " you've been through hell the last three months and you've barely spoken a word about it"

"you know what happened you saw it in my head back at the sheriffs station"

"i saw images, flashes of memory it was confusing if anything but i know its not the full story"

stiles sighed dramatically he knew what Scott was asking him even though he didn't say the words it was obvious, there had always been one thing  Scott was dead against, one thing he knew for a fact Scott would never do, no matter how much they deserved it. That's what made him different then scott. Stiles had crossed the line.

"your asking me why i killed"

there was a silence in the car, the only noise being the sound of the run down engine but Stile understood this silence as his best friend confirmation, so decided to go on

"i was so angry Scottie, when i first arrived in the glade i was so scared and confused i ran, i thought i was going to die and i've often wondered since would my life had been better if i died at that point. I was just a scared little boy with no memory and then suddenly i was thrown into hell. I worked hard on building friendships, even though i did some stupid things at first but i made friends i made new family, people i would have happily gave my life for and then i had to watch as they got ripped to shreds by grievers and i couldn't do anything because the moment i was forced into WCKDS clutches i belonged to them they controlled me. I had to fight for my life knowing at any moment i could die or my new family could die. When i finally escaped the glade, we thought everything was going to be alright we thought we would be happy now but we were so wrong everything some how turned worse and we ended up fighting off every thing to survive, the elements, Wckd, people who we thought were family and not to mention the freaking zombies. WCKD ruined my life Scott, i will never be the same after what they did to me, i'm not the sarcastic, free, loving stiles anymore, they changed me, they put me and my family through things no person should ever have to do. so yes i killed some"

" do you regret it" Scott asked quietly after a brief moment of silence that was left after Stiles had finished talking 

"my only regret is that some of them still live"