A N Y M O R E

Day 1

Day 1

Not even a whole day passed and Cameron felt like he wasn't going to make it.

"Jordan. Not to be dramatic or anything but," Cameron closed his eyes and pressed his forehead into their locker. He was sweating, out of breath, and his cheeks were bright red. It was like the first day of a raw juice detox. "I think I'm dy-"

"Cam! It's 10 AM. It hasn't even been 24 hours." Jordan chuckled. This was the most pathetic thing he'd ever seen in his life. "But if you wanna call it off-"

"No! Absolutely not. I will not lose." Cameron stood up straight then pushed his hair back and out of his face. He wasn't used to it being that long but China made a comment about how he'd be cute with it grown out.  He took a deep breath, straightened out his uniform blazer, and nodded.  "I got this."

Cameron loved a good game. But he didn't play for sport. He didn't play for the money. He played solely to win. It was a pride thing.

"Cameron, I missed you this morning." Ania, another one of his regulars, winked and continued on down the hall.

"Trust me, I missed you too." He called after her.

"That is so sad," Jordan mumbled and shook his head.

"Is your phone not working, Humphrey?"

Both boys turned to see Victoria marching up to them, angry almost.

"It works just fine. I've just been avoiding you today." He answered honestly and without hesitation.

"You've been avoiding me since our weekend in Catalina." she poked him in the chest then wrapped her arms around his waist to pull him closer.

"What are you doing tonight?"  She mumbled into his jawline before kissing it.

"Um," Cameron looked any and everywhere but at her because, fuck, she had gorgeous eyes and he had a full hard-on already. "I... am going to the Mosque... with Jordan."

Jordan's ears perked up. "It's Tuesd-"

"Damn it, Jordan, we're going.! his voice was cracking. "And I am going to pray until God, Allah, Gandhi, Buddha, and Martin Luther King Jr all become sick of me."

Cameron nodded, erection actually becoming worse. She was leaning against him, pressing her crotch against his. It wasn't on purpose but it certainly didn't make matters better.

"That... is what I'm doing tonight, Vicky."

"Um, oh?" she laughed. "Okay." she pulled away from him then pat him on the cheek.

"See you around then?" At this point her laughing was hysterical and it carried on even as she turned down the hallway.

"What was that? Did you just reject something with a pulse and a hole?" Sarah asked approaching them.