C O C O N U T

Cammy wins the bet but who was the lucky charm that got to pop his cherry

Cammy wins the bet but who was the lucky charm that got to pop his cherry. Send tips. - Saje

"Cam, people can't know about this. My mom is already questioning me because of the allegations from tux shopping."

"Thomas, it's okay. I promise." Harry muttered into the phone as he shoved his free hand in his pocket. "The only person who knows is Jordan and that's only because he made an educated guess. I'm super against this whole gossip page bullshit. I'd never push someone out of the closet."

Thomas sighed on the other end. "I'm sorry I snapped. I just don't want this to get out. I don't even wanna know what my parents would do to me if they knew."

"Your secret's safe with me. Okay?"  

"Good night, Cam."

"G'night"

Cameron hung up his phone as he approached the Thorpe's lawn. He dashed through the bushes and snuck into the backyard then took out his phone.

Cameron: Come down to the back

Cameron eyed his phone closely, waiting for a response. Something illuminated above him, taking his attention away from his screen. He looked up and saw her shadow appear in her illuminated bedroom window. The light went off and he just waited. Less than a minute later, he saw the kitchen door slide open.

"Cameron? What are you doing here?" China stood there in her cute little slip nightgown and Fenty slides, confused.

"I couldn't sleep. I wanted to see you."

"We could have just face timed or something."

"No," he shook his head. "Wanna go eat?"

"It is 1:30 in the morning. On a school night."

"Who cares? We'll be back in enough time."

She knew she should have said no. But how could she resist this boy who was waiting outside her window in the middle of the night? He was so fucking cute with his messy hair and little stubble. Also, as of late, China had a classic case of being attracted to danger. First, it was cotillion and she'd been inching and inching ever since. It didn't help that Cameron looked really good dressed down.

"Come on." he held out his hand.

She could not say no to this boy. This was clearly going to be a problem. 

Cameron unzipped his hoodie then handed it to her, leaving him in his T-shirt and sweats. China put on the hoodie that was so warm and smelled just like him then she took his hand. She closed the door behind her and left it unlocked. 

"I parked around the corner," Cameron said taking his keys out of his pocket.

This was one of those moments where she wanted so badly to ask how he felt about her. What were they doing? Did he take other girls out to eat in the dead of the night? But she figured she'd be more concerned about where they were going.