U N D E R G R A D

#ChameronIsReal - Saje

Thanks to Saje and their nonsense, Sarah was the only person China was allowed to see, again. Sometimes Cameron would have to pretend that Sarah was China because he missed having his hands on her. Not like he deserved to touch her, but he did miss her. Every once in a while the boys were able to sneak over to Sarah's house while she was there if they all wanted to see each other.

"Mm, why is this always so exciting?" Sarah moaned as Cameron sucked a hickey into her neck. They'd taken a shower together after a sit in the hot tub but an hour had gone by and neither of them bothered to grab a towel, lotion, or clothes for that matter.

"Because we kind of hate each other." Cameron sat up and she straddled his lap, carefully sitting on his thighs.

"Are you getting smart with me, Humphrey?" She tossed her head back as his tongue ran over her ear and his hands cuffed her tiny waistline.

"Hate-fucking is way more arousing than fooling around with someone you actually like. It's an unwritten rule or something," he said slapping her thigh so loud it echoed throughout her room.

"You're a mean... judgmental... spoiled little brat." he huffed out in between kisses. "I despise girls like you." 

He was so right. Just listening to him tell her about herself had her on the edge of coming. It made her feel like the luckiest girl in the world. She got to be tossed around by the one person she hated most, she got intimacy from the guy she was sure she was going to marry one day, and she got flirty lady kisses from her best friend. All while (technically) keeping her virginity intact. It was a damn free for all.

"You know what you are? A walking cliché," Sarah gripped the headboard as his mouth traveled down her chest. "You shove your dick in everything because you clearly have something to hide. Is it the typical daddy issues?"

"No, I have don't have daddy issues. Jordan treats me just fine." Cameron looked up at her and smirked devilishly, letting her know that her attempt to strike a nerve had failed.

He chewed at the corner of his lip and watched her lick her palm. Next, he felt her hand grip him and she began moving her hand at a fast but steady pace.

"I-That's not fair" Cameron panted as his eyes rolled back.

"I'm still abiding by the rules, yeah?" she whispered into his ear.

"But you never let me-"

"You think I'd grant you the privilege of fingering me? Boy-"

Sarah sunk her teeth into Cam's neck and he moaned, loving the fiery mix of pain and pleasure.

"I just want to make you feel good." he held onto her thighs, just to have somewhere to put his hands.

"You don't have to do that. I honestly just like hearing you talk shit."