A horrific accident

Iain got a call through about his wife being ran over. Iain started to panic as he said to Dixie" No this is a nightmare  ."

Iain rushes to the scene as Ruby was unconscious and Iain said" Come on sweetheart breath for me please." Iain heard his wife's breathing and said" Thank you babe."

They transferred Ruby into RESUS where Jacob was examines his paramedic friend. Iain looked through the window and sobbed as Dixie smiled and said" Ruby's in the most capable hands ever let's get you cleaned up."

Iain arrived back at the hospital as Noel said" Ruby's in ICU if you wanna go and see her." Iain nodded and went up in the lift.

He saw his beautiful wife fighting for her life as Iain said" Hey gorgeous I felt terrible as I should have protected you and we are 20 years old.

Iain put a song on his phone from beauty and the beast as the song began. After the song ended Iain slept on the pillow and slept with his gorgeous loving wife.

Connie came in and said" Hey Iain we found out that Ruby is pregnant and she'll be a great mum and you are gonna make one hell of a dad." Iain smiled and said" Can't believe it I'm gonna become a dad."

Jacob smiles and said" congratulations. Lavender, Hugo and Violette came in as Hugo started to cry also Violette said" Now you are a part of our family we thought we moved down here to keep a eye on your wife and my sister Ruby."

Iain smiled and said" Thanks Violette also what's in that bag?" Hugo smiled and said" Ruby's favourite food." Lavender looked at her unconscious daughter and said" heard Ruby was pregnant she'll be one awesome mum."

Iain smiled and said" Yeah I know she is but she isn't out of the woods yet she might have memory loss it's becoming a nightmare."