Leave me alone

Ruby woke up the next morning all by herself in a lonely house. She decided to have a hot shower and put on fresh clothes.

Ruby went out and sat down on the park bench as Noel said" Ruby hello what's going on?" Ruby sighed and said" Well Iain has abandoned me and so has my parents. The only thing I have left is my sister and Gem."

Gem ran over and cuddled Ruby as Gem rocked her back and forth as tears escapes from Gems eyes as well. Iain saw Ruby and Gem as Gem said" Get away from her you've been abandoning her how could you after all she is 24 weeks pregnant."

Iain said" I'm so sorry please forgive me." Ruby said" Leave me alone plus I don't wanna talk to you any longer ."

Iain sighed and went back to the ambulance station. Dixie said" Well it's your own fault Iain abandoning your wife like that hopefully she won't let you see the baby."

Ruby was now 32 weeks pregnant and was staying at Gems house. Ruby felt a trickle of water as Gem smiled and said" Ruby it's time. When Gem got Ruby into maternity Gem said" Do you want me to phone Iain?"

Ruby nodded with tears in her eyes as Duffy held her close and Ruby cried into her shoulder. Iain said" she's not due till next week."

Gem said" Ruby is having contractions and she needs someone to support her or if you don't come she'll do a divorce." Iain nodded and took the maternity bag."

Ruby was with Duffy as her contractions were fast approaching as Iain smiled and said" Hey Babe" as Ruby said" Look I'm sorry about what I said earlier please forgive me." Iain smiled and said" I'll forgive you."

After so many hours later a baby girl was born and crying as Ruby said" Danica Dean" as Lavender came up and Ruby smiled at her mum saying" mummy, daddy and Violette I would like you to meet Danica Dean mummy's and daddy's little princess."

Ruby fell asleep but Danica wanted a feed so Ruby fed Danica and Danica slept on her mums chest also her little hands was moving a lot.