Waking up

Ruby was gonna wake up from the ventilator. Ruby's parents will come over later to see how Ruby is doing.

Ruby started to wake up and groaned as Iain smiled and said" Hello gorgeous wake up sweetie." Ruby said" Iain what happened?"

Iain said" you was involved in a accident sweetie but when we got you to hospital we found out that you was pregnant so we are gonna become parents." Lavender came in as Ruby said" Mummy glad to see one of my parents making the effort to come and see me."

Lavender smiled and said" Hugo and Violette are here as well sweetie so I'll look after you." Ruby smiled and hugged her mum as Hugo said" Rubes sweetie how you feeling?"

Ruby said" daddy I feel awful" as Violette came in and said" Hey sis of mine." Ruby smiled at her family as Ruby fell back asleep.

Violette said" Iain you can go if you want we can look after Ruby" as Iain said" I'll be back later Ruby so Lavender look after Ruby."  Lavender smiles and nodded as Dixie said" How's Ruby?"

Iain smiled and said" off the ventilator and with her parents" as Dixie smiled and said" I'll give you leave just to look after her and heard she's pregnant congrats."

Iain smiled and said" I love Ruby Dixie but I wish I could protected her more often." Dixie pats Iain shoulder and said" Hey Ruby is alright so make sure she get complete rest and love."

Iain smiled and went home preparing it for his wife. Iain looked at the wedding photograph and smiled at the photograph as his wife was very happy on their special day and now gonna be parents.

Ruby said to Violette" did you bring me any food starving like mad." Violette nodded and said" yeah got you your favourite cheese that's in the fridge at home, Biscuits, squash and bananas also I packed your favourite Egg fried rice."