Going home

Ruby was allowed to go home that day as Violette said" come on then troublemaker home we go."

Iain hugged his wife and sniffed in the perfume as he sobbed saying" I nearly lost you" as Ruby said" I nearly lost you too as I cannot bear you without me."

Ruby sobbed on his T-shirt and Violette said" Ssh it's gonna be Ok ." Iain wipes his tears and his wife's tears saying" we are gonna have a wonderful family and extended family with your parents and my parents as they agreed to help us with money also Gem will be helping us as well."

Later that night Iain laid in bed with his wife as his hand was on the small bump. Ruby smiled and said" The little one knows it's daddy quite well."

The next morning Ruby had her 12 week scan and Duffy said" Do you wanna know about the gender of the baby?" Iain smiled and said" Yes please Duffy."

Duffy smiled and said" Baby girl you are gonna have" as Ruby smiled and texted her sister the good news and the scan pictures"

Violette texted back" Congratulations sister I'll pop round later with mummy and daddy."

Ruby nodded as Iain laid her down on his chest. Ruby fell asleep to the beating of his heart. Iain said" we'll have a lovely family and we'll see our kids growing up into independent adults."

Ruby smiled and said" I love you so much baby." Iain nodded and said yes Red Gemstone I love you as well."